• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thrifted All-Clad is the best for camping, and cooking trout caught in the lake.

IMG_7724.jpeg

Last edited:

jexbrah

Reaction score
Pop on the sulka

IMG_3584.jpeg

IMG_3585.jpeg

Any idea if these Polo seersucker came as suits or separate? Went through the whole store looking to see if I could seersucker pants. Do the supplier numbers mean anything at all? Are the Polo Made in Italy stuff typically made by Corneliani?

IMG_3589.jpeg

IMG_3590.jpeg

Last edited:

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have seen a few seersucker PRL suits in different styles. I have one actually. Did you find one or a jacket which is far more common.

jexbrah

Reaction score
I have seen a few seersucker PRL suits in different styles. I have one actually. Did you find one or a jacket which is far more common.
Only the jacket. Looks like it's labeled as guildford sport coat model so maybe there's no pants? FWIW i looked over the store for any pants just to make sure. Wasn't sure if it's worth another trip back but looks like might just be a separate.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went through the boxes and after some organizing, here’s what I categorized so far

5 hours later…

N/A at the moment as I’m still cataloging

Shirts and randoms

IMG_4121.jpeg

Outerwear and sportswear
IMG_4124.jpeg

NWT
IMG_4126.jpeg

Wimmenzzzz
IMG_4127.jpeg

Wool

IMG_4128.jpeg

CM
IMG_4129.jpeg IMG_4130.jpeg IMG_4131.jpeg

Some of my favorites
IMG_4132.jpeg

Last edited:

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was going to say.. that @flipstah haul is very varied and high quality, almost like an SF member or a flipper.

Those Canali jackets! Especially that blue plaid one, wow.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smatsiutsia