• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Canada bros (@impuntura ?) have any idea if this Canadian leather jacket is a thing? Unbranded so likely not, zippers stamped "Lightning". Thx!

20230623_154902.jpg 20230623_154858.jpg

jplicks

Reaction score
Looks like cycling gloves and some kind of teva-like sandal to me. But it’s honestly a good outfit to wear thrifting. No one will bother you or assume you are a reseller.
Exactly. I thrift by bike so all about practicality and clothes that I don’t care if they get grease on them.

sandfourman

Reaction score
Ok trying my hand e thrifting. Got another watch had a gift card for 50 on ebay. Got this benrus seafarer? Automatic. Seems to be keep time well enough after setting it. Gonna have to change the date. Strap is to small so going to run to the local watch store and get another. I put the wyler on a nato, thinking leather for this? Anyway happy to find some new watches for my collection. Been eyeing estate sales and garage sales, but alas nothing in terms of watches except a fake rado I saw which I didn't even know they made.
IMG20230623173207.jpg

heathenist

Reaction score
Exactly. I thrift by bike so all about practicality and clothes that I don’t care if they get grease on them.
I used to do all my thrifting by bike, but I moved and there unfortunately isn’t much within a manageable biking distance so I barely get to to any thrifting anymore. Plus, as I’ve mentioned before, it’s really horrible at most of the places I’ve been to around here.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it’s been a while since I found purp.
IMG_7607.jpeg

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saved these from a trip to the landfill. They cleaned up ok for probably being stored in a ramshackle garage for decades. Unfortunately, the paperwork is likely toast.

IMG_8377.jpeg

A little dirty..
IMG_8378.jpeg

IMG_8383.jpeg

Been awhile since I hit a company run estate sale. Decided last minute to check this one out. Records sort of flew under the radar for a little while. Paid more than I normally do ($3 each opposed to 25 cents to $1 each) so I was more picky than I should have been. I regret not grabbing more of the common classic rock stuff.

IMG_8371.jpeg

IMG_8372.jpeg

IMG_8373.jpeg

IMG_8374.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members