• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
C'mon, @Letric, 'fess up. These are yours, also...:D I mean, you could have at least used a "2" there...

View attachment 1820967
Lol yeah I've seen that kinda thing before.. did they use Black pen for the 1's when the 49.99 is done in Blue ink? LOL I would've just removed the markings altogether with some rubbing alcohol and Qtips. Works especially well on barely worn smooth sole leather like that too.

sartorialism

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Massive haul yesterday. Bunch of perfect Zegna suits for ten dollars a piece. Thank God, none fit.
Question: I found some vintage Elite Prelude glasses while thrifting (.99 each), but can find almost nothing online about the brand. Can anyone tell me about it?
So, it seems no one has ever heard of this vintage glasses brand (Elite Prelude). Does it pay to invest (replacing the lenses with my prescription, extending the arms, etc.) in a pair of frames which may--or many not--be junk?

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick stop at the thrift on the way to the Market.

Patagonia hats. @Fueco are these reissues... Or simply homages to Patagonia history? Regardless, I'll rock the fuck out of these!

And a real odd ball. Hang ten hat. Made in east Oakland. I'm guessing it's related to the seal beach hang ten? I'll post the hat to the Oakland history Facebook page.
20220812_162410.jpg
20220812_162559.jpg
20220812_162611.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxczacasdqedfae