• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mostly picking up scraps lately, but these ties seemed to cool to pass. I forgot Mordechai did the tie thing briefly and I’m always surprised by things like this Geoffrey Beene knit that is more impressive (personally) than any Kiton/Brioni/Zegna, etc I’ve ever handled.
5EB89C39-EFF7-464E-A26C-0BCB1A296341.jpeg

A0BE9E9A-A301-4E41-9E50-9F6CF17E2CD0.jpeg

And of course some good Vietnam era OG Seabees shirt action. What was once so abundant, now rare to find these days.
7C7664FC-3DD6-4EB8-BC77-E2B2CF9A86A8.jpeg

goatamous II

Reaction score
sorry to derail the thread

@txwoodworker You would use a potato ricer for canning / preserves? interesting
@flipstah the ricer is necessary if you ever make gnocchi at home. so much easier than a masher because you get consistency

wumpyfish

Reaction score
sorry to derail the thread

@txwoodworker You would use a potato ricer for canning / preserves? interesting
@flipstah the ricer is necessary if you ever make gnocchi at home. so much easier than a masher because you get consistency
me and the Mrs use to go to Ursula Knaeusel cooking school and she used to make das gut spaetzle with it.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meivfger