• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i found this Tom Ford T shirt last year for a few bucks. technically too big for me, but i wear it with baggy Kuhl cargo shorts and a lightweight canada goose puffer for that "hypebeast vibe". i just think it's funny to say i'm wearing a $250 T SHIRT! people are like WTF???

Anyone need a NWT size 52 cucinelli tee? (Tag is hiding in this shot) It's the $300 cotton one, not the $600 cotton/silk jobber. Trades or cash.

View attachment 1792772

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i wear it with baggy Kuhl cargo shorts and a lightweight canada goose puffer for that "hypebeast vibe".
Is that why all my KUHL items are getting like 4x the views as other similar items? I thought KUHL was a lame mid-tier hiking / GORPcore brand... Apparently its hot now? Why lol

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooja577