• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

rhyme

Reaction score
Hello gents, hoping you may be able to provide some insight on this recent Gucci find

I believe it is authentic (but would love confirmation). It also seems to be reversible.

Do you think this is a men's or women's piece? Any idea on original value (or second hand) - haven't been able to find anything similar in my searches.
View attachment 1742245
View attachment 1742246
View attachment 1742249

I moved in Mid december (an estate sale purchase so could actually be included in this thread lol) and have a huge backlog of items that I'll try and share on here before much longer.
Authentic. On bottom of the tags there should be a 6 digit code which would be the style number. Appears to be men's wear with fancy lining but I could be wrong.

LaundryRoom

Reaction score
Usually pass on LL Bean stuff (within reason), but NWT down jackets do well for me...

LL 3.jpg

LL 1.jpg

LL 2.jpg

Alaskan Guide Shirt... Somehow I missed this enough times for it to go on a reduced price ($6)...
CC 1.jpg

CC 2.jpg

Dead Bird Covert Cardigan full zip, size medium (old version, with the quasi-grid fleece)...
Arc 1.jpg

Arc 2.jpg

Aria Tank Top...
Ibex 1.jpg

Ibex 2.jpg

Ibex 3.jpg

And my full size, upright female mannequin should be here this week, so you guys won't have to look at this ugly brown chair anymore!

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.