• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Hey, any of you ever thrift Aviator Nation gear? Mrs. J wants an Aviator Nation sweatshirt but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna pay full $175 retail price for one. PM me if you have one you’d be interested in selling, thx!

Last edited:

jkidd41011

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe Oakley’s get donated. But they have been around long enough now I can see how some of you come across desirable older ones.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe Oakley’s get donated. But they have been around long enough now I can see how some of you come across desirable older ones.
By far the most donated sunglasses ,followed by a close Ray Ban.
Obviously has to do to wil the volume produced .I mean there's millions of them they gotta trickle down .

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By far the most donated sunglasses ,followed by a close Ray Ban.
Obviously has to do to wil the volume produced .I mean there's millions of them they gotta trickle down .
its very rare for us to see good sunglasses here. Usually Chinese made cheap ones.

ive only ever found maybe 6 pairs of Ray ban? 2 of those were my recent finds which weren’t jacked up in price.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saved this guy from being firewood today. The “seller” was giving it away as it has a broken string…
DFAA93B0-4B13-49E2-8ED7-EF6958DDF4AD.jpeg

42EA6242-D1BC-4C1B-B6C7-23EF9B6BB3ED.jpeg

I’ll take that anyway thank you very much. She threw in the fender stand too. Result.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.