• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's fascinating how different instincts kick in during a dystopian scenario. Apparently, a lot of us will stock up on necessities and try to gain weight - ostensibly in an effort to forestall future shortages of food and asswipery. Others will drain their bank accounts and adorn themselves in ever more lavish splendour, probably designed to intimidate the smaller people and discourage intruders on their territory.

BPL Esq

Reaction score
It's fascinating how different instincts kick in during a dystopian scenario. Apparently, a lot of us will stock up on necessities and try to gain weight - ostensibly in an effort to forestall future shortages of food and asswipery. Others will drain their bank accounts and adorn themselves in ever more lavish splendour, probably designed to intimidate the smaller people and discourage intruders on their territory.
I went in the other direction and lost about 30lbs. Apparently my instinct was to be prepared to outrun the brain-seeking horde if things took a more Dawn of the Dead turn.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went in the other direction and lost about 30lbs. Apparently my instinct was to be prepared to outrun the brain-seeking horde if things took a more Dawn of the Dead turn.
This is how offshoot subspecies end up surviving calamitous phenomena and propagating increasingly anxious, more modern human populations: by scampering away from trouble. :lol:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I incorporated both scenarios. I am now a splendidly dressed fat guy with an abundance of 3-ply toilet paper.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You'll die looking great and the zombies will be satiated. Everybody wins.
You fool. Everyone knows that zombies don't eat toilet paper.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some finds from the weekend.
View attachment 1625673

505 orange guys
View attachment 1625675

girbaud jeans sPeLLoUt!
View attachment 1625674

pop on Harley leather; anyone know who made their USA stuff?
View attachment 1625676

pop on Lucchese’s teju lizard

View attachment 1625678

View attachment 1625680
If you want to know everything about those Lucchese boots, just shoot those pics over to:
[email protected]
They genuinely love to answer questions (even from resellers).

StanleyWingtip

Reaction score
If you want to know everything about those Lucchese boots, just shoot those pics over to:
[email protected]
They genuinely love to answer questions (even from resellers).
that was going to be my next post in the vintage shoes thread! Can’t find anything about the model online so I’ll be sending them an email. Appreciate it!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.