• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
Are you sure those aren’t “Levi’s premium line”. They have been putting the big E on all their lines and they are not LVC or true vintage”. That leather patch looks wrong IMO.
Quite possibly. I don't know squat about denim, but have been looking for a pair with a big E ever since joining this forum and reading about them. Had no idea they were on anything other than the good stuff. LOL. Pretty funny if the first one was a bust . . . a little knowledge is a dangerous thing . . .

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is the good stuff. Be there are tiers in the "good stuff" as well ;)

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quite possibly. I don't know squat about denim, but have been looking for a pair with a big E ever since joining this forum and reading about them. Had no idea they were on anything other than the good stuff. LOL. Pretty funny if the first one was a bust . . . a little knowledge is a dangerous thing . . .
They look to be one of the repro lines, but still worth picking up. The look of the denim on true vintage is unmistakable.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I leave those as they’re the recent ones
@F-4C Yeah I know the ebay seller you’re referring to. He actually unblocked me at some point, so I was able to snag this A&S (Drakes) tie that he must’ve accidentally set as BIN. Fair play to him, he sent it to me, and with free postage, and it was in perfect condition.
View attachment 1518025

how’s things over there my dude!?

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@F-4C Yeah I know the ebay seller you’re referring to. He actually unblocked me at some point, so I was able to snag this A&S (Drakes) tie that he must’ve accidentally set as BIN. Fair play to him, he sent it to me, and with free postage, and it was in perfect condition.
View attachment 1518025
I’ve just checked, he’s unblocked me too.

freehand

Reaction score
how’s things over there my dude!?
Pretty weird tbh! Same as most places! Haven’t been in a charity shop since March. Where I live most aren’t taking by donations anyway. I’ve kept an eye on eBay instead and just flipped this jacket yesterday within a couple of hours of listing. That always makes me wonder whether I should have priced it higher! It was a 50” chest with 24” arms so I made it affordable!

D07D56B4-8C15-4B4C-8893-70F91AFE7069.jpeg

6162488E-4C94-4DFE-9C0D-CAC83B63F38E.jpeg

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Time to fill your boots with cheap ties of wildly varying condition!
I wish he did it sooner, h had a plethora of cuci last year.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads