• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pulse

Reaction score
Hello all. Long time lurker here figured I'd finally jump in the mix with some mixed store/ethrift footwear gold I've managed to score. View attachment 1501131
Polo RL Crockett & Jones, Tricker's x Ted Baker
View attachment 1501132
Ermenegildo Zegna, Church's Caldecott Boots
View attachment 1501133
Bostonian c.1960's, Unknown for these sadly
View attachment 1501134
And some Fergy sneakers.

I have a lot more to share like a wardrobe of MTM Samuelsohn, Zegna, and Canali I stumbled upon but I'll start here. Happy to join the forum!
Welcome on board! Cool first post :fistbump:

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1606162565625.png

1606162593163.png

Thinking the other one looked better on you, actually. This is a bit too washed out.

fwiw i liked the other shearling better too.
Me three. It fits better plus has a nicer cut. The second one looks like you robbed a ranch hand from Montana

Like people dress any better now. . .
That's what I mean: for the most part they don't. I grew up in NYC and wanted a shearling coat badly (I actually wanted a RAF style shearling bomber jacket) but my parents outright forbid it. I went to hs school in the Bronx and they feared that I would have "lost" it in a heartbeat. Seeing that I travelled through 3 boroughs via subway everyday, I probably would have

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.