• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If these are real native American ceremonial pieces, they could be worth a fortune. Find an expert, someone dealing with native American art, or in the auction business. Those could very well be a big deal.
Thanks for the tip. Hoping to find someone locally who could lend some insight on these. Definitely not making and moves on them until I do some more digging.

On another note, I really wished I knew more about vintage sneakers today. Flying completely blind, I just grabbed random boxes that looked old and had cool looking shoes in them. I figured with them being deadstock and at the price, it was hard to go wrong.

IMG_0994.JPG

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Any size 12's?

carreragt7

Reaction score
I think you did pretty well! Pretty sure those were worn by Pipppppen and a few others in various color ways. Mid 90s, my elementary school days! Haha

Pyrrhomaniac

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Hoping to find someone locally who could lend some insight on these. Definitely not making and moves on them until I do some more digging.

On another note, I really wished I knew more about vintage sneakers today. Flying completely blind, I just grabbed random boxes that looked old and had cool looking shoes in them. I figured with them being deadstock and at the price, it was hard to go wrong.

View attachment 1441635
Any size 11.5?

tonylamer

Reaction score

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, @tonylamer. Kinda figured that would be the case, but worth rolling the dice for sure. Yeah, some are rough. A few are in pretty nice shape. There are 8 in all. They were piled in the corner of a basement where mice and other critters were living for who knows how long. They were really cheap though, so it was a "buy now, ask questions later" situation.

Jackstraw001

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior