• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Pyrrhomaniac

Reaction score
That's an old injury.
About 20 years ago I was talking to a friend of mine at the gym while I was sliding a 45 pound plate off the bench press bar ,didn't pay attention and it slid right off and onto my big toe.
Within a week it was every color of the rainbow till it just came off completely.grew back this way and it's been that shape ever since .
Apologies if anyone is having dinner lol.
Damn, that sucks. But I'm glad to know you're not gonna get endless ingrowns, those are horrible!

Pyrrhomaniac

Reaction score

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well ****. I’ve passed up a few Versashi pieces that looked very similar to the one frenchy posted as I thought the sizing tags screamed of Chinese knockoff...

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well ****. I’ve passed up a few Versashi pieces that looked very similar to the one frenchy posted as I thought the sizing tags screamed of Chinese knockoff...

I, for one, am shocked that tie is real. It looks like the medusa head was photoshopped on IRL

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello there ...
IMG_20200815_115203.jpg

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My close friend's mom was given like 10 designer dress shirts. He gave them to me. All way too big for me. Paul Smith, Zegna, Brioni. Only thing a little interesting is the a shirt from the failed Brioni Metallica collection. Can't find any comps. They aren't worth much, right?

Dress shirts (and ties for that matter) seem to be in the ******* anyway, right?

Have a friend coming over. Thinking of offering the collection to him. For the rest... Not dealing with shipping.

They are basically large and extra large. Might consider offering for free to local bay area members for PERSONAL USE. Not to flip. Well, sans for one local member here who knows who he is.

20200815_141244.jpg

LaundryRoom

Reaction score
A few finds from the past three days...

New with tags men's Allsaints

IMG_4198.jpg

Filson Alaskan Guide shirt (made in Nicaragua)...

IMG_4034.jpg

Kuhl Alpaca pullover (alrady sold)...

IMG_4179.jpg

And these are from about a week ago, one stop.... SuSu sweaters... These two are merino...

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg

One is cotton...

IMG_3554.jpg

And a linen cardigan... Thanks go to Spoo, whose recent sold auction title I "borrowed" to list this one... I'm not sure if that is in bad form, my apologies if it is, I will happily change it...

IMG_3500.jpg

I found this Vince women's silk blouse at a Mom and Pop shop for $1, sold same day...

IMG_4023.jpg

And lastly... I posted a Vanson leather vest a few days ago. Many thanks to Stewie for the information on its age.

This "Chambers by Arturo" vest was the same day...Seems brand new, still has fold creases in it...

IMG_4088.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3568.jpg
    IMG_3568.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 4

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Pretty good day for womens shoes View attachment 1441560
Could anyone help me learn more about these Céline (?) shoes? I'm not even sure if they are legitimate. View attachment 1441561 View attachment 1441562 View attachment 1441563 View attachment 1441564

Top row are very dated, I would leave them. The bottom right Ferragamos are fairly current, just realize that getting stains out of patent leather is a ***** at best, impossible at worst. Tod’s are probably the most flippable of the bunch.

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would've at least looked up comps on those Sam Edelmans that are out of frame on bottom left of that pic too. :hide:

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Top row are very dated, I would leave them. The bottom right Ferragamos are fairly current, just realize that getting stains out of patent leather is a ***** at best, impossible at worst. Tod’s are probably the most flippable of the bunch.
+1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads