• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After stopping into the GW and one of the other local thrifts three days in a row, I really didn't expect anything yesterday. But the thrift always surprises . . .

Carhartts for him and Asolo for her (TWHS) . . .
View attachment 1422708View attachment 1422710

NWT Jacob Siegel for Nordies
View attachment 1422709

Two of these NIB lamps for ten bucks each on half-price day.
View attachment 1422713View attachment 1422714

I like buying fixtures etc, as I find they flip well and fast. There seem to be a lot of those around here, I guess from the land of abandoned remodeling intentions . . .

And finally, one for the car guys, right on the GW checkout counter: "is someone buying this?" "No" "Well I am". "Oh, we just put that out". "Yep". Brand new Superflow MV-90 big-tire air compressor. At 45 amps, it's too intense to run from the lighter socket, so needs its own battery clips. Built like a tank. Who donates a new one of these? Always a mystery, but for a Jackson, it came home, of course.
View attachment 1422711
View attachment 1422712
Oooof that's perfect for running air suspension too!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.