• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's your perspective, and I applaud you for it, but I can say with absolute certainty that a lot of people see white privilege as something to be done away with, to lower the baseline.
I gotta Add tho i was Not a first time offender at this point and had a history of narcotics sales and was very well known in the area

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5E521FEF-99A6-418C-94CB-6E323076F12C.jpeg
D83B9F02-3B0B-4A14-B317-2AF61C8FD531.jpeg
66FE5F94-6319-48DE-9C33-D50CD084EEE4.jpeg
7B351D57-692C-4255-8D5C-29A7D8BA1069.jpeg
7503D827-2F09-4BE2-BA6F-5C0A8757A929.jpeg
1AF10112-C72C-45CA-B777-C20562A43DEB.jpeg
80772739-F6E5-44BF-B0CE-ABAC8035F9F3.jpeg
71942060-FE92-4FDD-8F8D-22EE691F26FB.jpeg

eaeden

Reaction score
bro that’s the whole point—white kids Way more often get the benefit of the doubt, and, not to speak for kbad, but we want to see all people given the opportunity and the resources to live a good life.
I gotta Add tho i was Not a first time offender at this point and had a history of narcotics sales and was very well known in the area
What are you doing to address this issue, other than arguing with a guy who is doing something?

eaeden

Reaction score
lol who are you
Making *Ad hominem* attacks on me and the attorney vs answering *this* question (which was just a distillation of his more politic approach) is part of— maybe even the essence of— the system you’re on a style website decrying.

But I’ll play ball, because I’m trying to educate you, as my little contribution this morning.

Im a guy who has devoted the last decade of his career to resolving social injustice through my professional endeavors, rather than taking jobs that would allow me to buy this sort of clothing firsthand and discard it without thinking. And that’s how I found your thread.

you seem to be the type of well-meaning but superficially introspective people who have consequently (and unwittingly) perpetuated the system you’re complaining about through your apathy, disguised as righteous dissatisfaction with your self-inflicted impotence.

but why don’t you tell me who you are instead— or better, why don’t you be the person you wish you were rather than attacking me and @Pyrrhomaniac ?

leisurewear

Reaction score
Making *Ad hominem* attacks on me and the attorney vs answering *this* question (which was just a distillation of his more politic approach) is part of— maybe even the essence of— the system you’re on a style website decrying.

But I’ll play ball, because I’m trying to educate you, as my little contribution this morning.

Im a guy who has devoted the last decade of his career to resolving social injustice through my professional endeavors, rather than taking jobs that would allow me to buy this sort of clothing firsthand and discard it without thinking. And that’s how I found your thread.

you seem to be the type of well-meaning but superficially introspective people who have consequently (and unwittingly) perpetuated the system you’re complaining about through your apathy, disguised as righteous dissatisfaction with your self-inflicted impotence.

but why don’t you tell me who you are instead— or better, why don’t you be the person you wish you were rather than attacking me and @Pyrrhomaniac ?

i just asked because i don't recognize you from the thread. that's all great, if you care to notice i didn't even comment on the issue posed by Pyrro or other people in the thread. i know for a fact you don't even know where i stand because i didn't share it. to me you're like a guy who overhears some friends on the porch arguing over politics and jumps over the fence to interject and give his unwanted two cents. there are a lot of sensitive topics that get brought up on this thread and people who want to jump in can, all while knowing there's a certain rapport among the regular posters and level of respect. you coming in here after things have already been settled and moved on just to stir the pot and word vomit all over with no context is just completely unnecessary. but please gtfo with your "you seem to be the type" comments because you don't really have any clue what is going on

leisurewear

Reaction score
while you're at it go jerk off again while looking at the mirror and patting yourself on the back for all the great things you're doing for the world that you feel the need to share with a bunch of randos on a thread about thrifting within a style forum

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads