• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

carreragt7

Reaction score
Thought they looked familiar, @Nataku . They’re built just an hour or so north of where I live. I’ve seen a few of their offerings for sale in local classifieds at times. I’ve got too many speakers, need to whittle down the collection. Cleaning up/testing some of them and other components this morning/last night. Will have to post some pics.

goatamous II

Reaction score
If any of you guys posting photos are on Reddit, there are subs dedicated to photo restoration, colorization, and touch ups

Most of the user's do the work for free, and these days are happy to help given the boredom of quarantine

wumpyfish

Reaction score
thanks mang, I remember very little, Parris Island visit in diapers , very hot and a lot of angry men yelling, lol

eddiegreen

Reaction score
Home alone with the fever, kids went to France with their mum on the same day that they closed the borders. No thrifts to show but the only old photo I have on my phone is this one of me and my big sis in 1989.
9EA98F79-D6F7-46B9-AECF-2298E5026A48.jpeg

Fujiwara knit Jacket.
Kensington Market Bondage Pants.
Fila Puffy Hi Tops

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought they looked familiar, @Nataku . They’re built just an hour or so north of where I live. I’ve seen a few of their offerings for sale in local classifieds at times. I’ve got too many speakers, need to whittle down the collection. Cleaning up/testing some of them and other components this morning/last night. Will have to post some pics.
Yeah, they are beautiful. Almost went with the blue hickory, but the wife shot that idea down. I had my eye on them for some time and finally bit the bullet on them a couple years ago. No regrets.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.