• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

lasted

Reaction score
Those were mine and got accidentally donated. It’d be great if you could return them to me.
It has happened to the best of us, and I’d be happy to get them back to their rightful owner! Since we’re obviously in the same area, how about we meet outside the store where they were donated five minutes before they open tomorrow?

doctormoleman

Reaction score
Found some jeans labeled as Giuseppe Zanotti. Can't find any other jeans made by them and their authenticity verification service has been less than helpful. They can't seem to even tell me if they have or have not had jeans made under their name in the past.

Any of you guys ever run into such jeans before or have any idea if they are real or not? I figured I'd at least find other pairs of their jeans listed online, if they were real, but no such luck so far. They seem quite well made so I wonder if they are just a good quality fake.

Attachments

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pop on buzz rickson. Not a leather and missing the belt but my first experience with the brand. Not sure if this is some kind of duster or weird peacoat. This is available for trade.
20200226_160618.jpg
20200226_160631.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.