• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to txwoodwrkr.

drove down and thrifted Austin today (not much to show for it, pics soon) then met up and did some trading With tx when he got done with work. My third time meeting him and always so generous. (He literally gave me the tie he was wearing as part of our trade)
Thank you sir!

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, not a great thrifting day in Austin but I did pick up these two.
20200226_091521.jpg

A major difference from here in dallas where I almost never see Patagonia, north face, etc.
My big score was this beautiful rl sweater from buffalo exchange.
20200226_084226.jpg

20200226_084237.jpg

Tough to see the beautiful green colors in my pics. This thing is thick but at $45 well above my usual thrift sweater prices. But as this is for personal, very happy with it.
Something we don't see much of in this thread. Christmas ornaments.
20200226_084754.jpg

Found these at a nmlc at 90 % off their prices. Paid about 15 for original retail $275. I will take that.
And of course my trade with txwoodwrkr.
20200226_091627.jpg

This is no exaggeration, he was wearing that rlpl tie when I got there. Literally willing to trade you the clothes off his back. Great guy and a fund, if long day.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.