• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never been a huge fan of Zegna's shoes, but these are pretty cool. Brand new and apparently a current model. Willing to bet they came in with the original box too. Too bad they toss the boxes because "they take up too much room on the shelves". Ugh.

DSC01713.JPG

DSC01717.JPG

DSC01711.JPG

sandfourman

Reaction score
Worth tapering the pant legs? Maybe the waist on the jacket to? It was 10 bucks ferragamo suit. I dont wear suits but I want to! so idk what to look for fit wise but it feels a tad loose?20200217_182521.jpg

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Worth tapering the pant legs? Maybe the waist on the jacket to? It was 10 bucks ferragamo suit. I dont wear suits but I want to! so idk what to look for fit wise but it feels a tad loose?View attachment 1339132
So much needs to be done. I would flip it and go get yourself a 38R SuitSupply with the profit. If you dont wear suits a lot a suitsupply cut will stay pretty current in cut for years to come.

Flashbang

Reaction score
So much needs to be done. I would flip it and go get yourself a 38R SuitSupply with the profit. If you dont wear suits a lot a suitsupply cut will stay pretty current in cut for years to come.
Or even get ahead of the curve with a fit that’ll be current sometime in the future (maybe) with the SuSu San Diego fit
594BAA81-1E02-4DF8-91EF-137DC818DE93.jpeg

Agreed on too much needing to be done in any case. Flip and upgrade.

sandfourman

Reaction score
Girlfriend said basically the same thing. Oh well got caught up in the moment due to it being the first time I found ferragamo clothing!

madeinbogota

Reaction score
Girlfriend said basically the same thing. Oh well got caught up in the moment due to it being the first time I found ferragamo clothing!
She mentioned SuSu too? You've got a keeper.

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never been a huge fan of Zegna's shoes, but these are pretty cool. Brand new and apparently a current model. Willing to bet they came in with the original box too. Too bad they toss the boxes because "they take up too much room on the shelves". Ugh.

View attachment 1339100

View attachment 1339101

View attachment 1339102
Zegna taking design cues from 90’s skateboarding. Agree that the zegna’s are very cool looking.
1582011847016.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.