• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never been a huge fan of Zegna's shoes, but these are pretty cool. Brand new and apparently a current model. Willing to bet they came in with the original box too. Too bad they toss the boxes because "they take up too much room on the shelves". Ugh.

DSC01713.JPG

DSC01717.JPG

DSC01711.JPG

sandfourman

Reaction score
Worth tapering the pant legs? Maybe the waist on the jacket to? It was 10 bucks ferragamo suit. I dont wear suits but I want to! so idk what to look for fit wise but it feels a tad loose?20200217_182521.jpg

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Worth tapering the pant legs? Maybe the waist on the jacket to? It was 10 bucks ferragamo suit. I dont wear suits but I want to! so idk what to look for fit wise but it feels a tad loose?View attachment 1339132
So much needs to be done. I would flip it and go get yourself a 38R SuitSupply with the profit. If you dont wear suits a lot a suitsupply cut will stay pretty current in cut for years to come.

Flashbang

Reaction score
So much needs to be done. I would flip it and go get yourself a 38R SuitSupply with the profit. If you dont wear suits a lot a suitsupply cut will stay pretty current in cut for years to come.
Or even get ahead of the curve with a fit that’ll be current sometime in the future (maybe) with the SuSu San Diego fit
594BAA81-1E02-4DF8-91EF-137DC818DE93.jpeg

Agreed on too much needing to be done in any case. Flip and upgrade.

sandfourman

Reaction score
Girlfriend said basically the same thing. Oh well got caught up in the moment due to it being the first time I found ferragamo clothing!

madeinbogota

Reaction score
Girlfriend said basically the same thing. Oh well got caught up in the moment due to it being the first time I found ferragamo clothing!
She mentioned SuSu too? You've got a keeper.

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never been a huge fan of Zegna's shoes, but these are pretty cool. Brand new and apparently a current model. Willing to bet they came in with the original box too. Too bad they toss the boxes because "they take up too much room on the shelves". Ugh.

View attachment 1339100

View attachment 1339101

View attachment 1339102
Zegna taking design cues from 90’s skateboarding. Agree that the zegna’s are very cool looking.
1582011847016.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.