• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if anyone is sitting on NWT size L Patagonia please let me know. been looking for a vest for office wear and always interested in other pieces.

Sorry, I just had to take your post literally. Patagonia is having a sale right now, check it out...

B1F028DF-5726-4A24-B951-30ED2837705A.jpeg

Last edited:

wcl

Reaction score
Phoenix folks might want to check this one out. Isaia, Armani, Prada and some sweet ass All-Clad.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Paid up, but no Kuwa left behind. Right @Thrift Vader ? Looks like it will clean up really nicely. Wish it weren’t missing the front wheel, but “got lucky” (?) the sorters recognized it as a “vintage valuable” bike and marked it up 10-20x the normal price, because most incomplete bikes get tossed in the metal recycling bin. To think of all the grail bikes that get lost that way, sad...
View attachment 1337866
Sweeet!!!!!

That is a cool find! and it would look great cleaned up.
Can you take more pics, from more angles? I want to see the other decals, and features.

Totally a "Carpet Queen" in the making. that could be useful for getting out in the sunshine. and riding for a coffee and lunch. and put back together for the cost of a few flipped items.

aside from ebay, and other places. here is a one stop shop. for getting the old bikes back in shape.

Cool find. i am jelly.

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
Phoenix folks might want to check this one out. Isaia, Armani, Prada and some sweet ass All-Clad.

Yeah, that's my area, and I've already approached them about an end-of-sale buyout. Problem is that when these folks see NWT items priced at $500 and up they think they're going to make a killing, and price them at a "steal" of $150. You can tell that from how they're talking about them (and showing images of tags). So the only stuff that will move is the blingy stuff. It's all small sizes too, which is a reduced resale opportunity. That said, I'm giving it a (long) shot.

Last time I offered a bulk buyout, the estate sales company took the position that by donating the items instead of "selling them cheap" they could take a hefty, if not full-price, deduction on each one that was NWT, since they are "certified appraisers". But they wouldn't tell me where they were going. Sheesh. We shall see . . . If these items were all used, it would be a slightly different story, LOL.

The All-Clad are indeed sweet, but will be gone in the first 5 minutes if priced correctly, and I ain't doing a 5am start for pans (I live 2 hours away and would need to get there early enough to be in the first 5 entrants). If any of the other Phx folks attends, please let me know how it goes . . .

So did you pick up this sale on an All-Clad search? :stirpot:

tonylumpkin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’ve heard of “shopping your closet”? Well yesterday I unknowingly “thrifted my closet”. I found this at least a couple years ago and since it fit me, I hung it in the back of the hall closet and promptly forgot about I t. So, imagine my surprise when yesterday I went looking for an old coat and came up with this....
ACD5ED97-AA22-435B-BFA9-0C5C53BBF599.jpeg
A5AA992C-ABDF-4E18-9D75-5C9A5A62E33A.jpeg
A56FF763-38CB-455C-8A35-2B42D9B22A23.jpeg

wcl

Reaction score
Yeah, that's my area, and I've already approached them about an end-of-sale buyout. Problem is that when these folks see NWT items priced at $500 and up they think they're going to make a killing, and price them at a "steal" of $150. You can tell that from how they're talking about them (and showing images of tags). So the only stuff that will move is the blingy stuff. It's all small sizes too, which is a reduced resale opportunity. That said, I'm giving it a (long) shot.

Last time I offered a bulk buyout, the estate sales company took the position that by donating the items instead of "selling them cheap" they could take a hefty, if not full-price, deduction on each one that was NWT, since they are "certified appraisers". But they wouldn't tell me where they were going. Sheesh. We shall see . . . If these items were all used, it would be a slightly different story, LOL.

The All-Clad are indeed sweet, but will be gone in the first 5 minutes if priced correctly, and I ain't doing a 5am start for pans (I live 2 hours away and would need to get there early enough to be in the first 5 entrants). If any of the other Phx folks attends, please let me know how it goes . . .

So did you pick up this sale on an All-Clad search? :stirpot:

I love snooping around on that site. Mostly for CM and guitars. The All-Clad was just a chance for some gentle trolling.:cheers:

F-4C

Reaction score
Found these Alfred Sargent 'Grasmere' boots for £10.00. Size 7.5 FX UK - so probably not a highly desirable size, but they're in pretty decent condition. Wear on the heel, but the sole itself and the leather looks fine! Got some great E-thrift ties coming in this weekend. Payed up for one of them, but the value of the others should more than make up for it.

IMG_2504.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads