• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Great seeing you too! That RLPL bonded leather/cash jacket is awesome - as is that cash sweater.
Watching you pull the Arc'Teryx off the rack surrounded by 4 flippers was a thing of majesty. Nicely done.

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi there,

anyone happen to know the date and retail price of this S.Ricci suitcase ?

and more appreciate if you sold or saw something similar on ebay before and recall how much it sold.

btw, i think the outer is coating calf.

many thanks!
1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
goooooood lord did you thrift that? Would stefano ricci actually use stamped and not exotic?
haha, not true thrift price but still under 10% i believe.

im not 100% sure of the leather, but it is too large to be ture imo

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There’s been a ton of fake Ricci on ebay over the last couple years, and that interior shot looks pretty suspect. If you picked that up off eBay from a seller with like 6 feedback, open up a case.
thank you for the warn:cheers:

i dont get it from ebay, and honestly have some suspect too, but the craftsmanship is really good in my eye, eg.the hand stitch ( tell from the \\\\\\\\ punch, CMIIR ) and the handle, hardwears and some details, so i think it is just vtg and not the bling bling style like now.
7.jpg

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.