• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JChong8

Reaction score
A lot of collectors of Levi’s were pissed off for that very reason. The Big E was a way of distinguishing true vintage as well as the LVC line which is made to recreate those vintage pieces. This is legit just a diffusion line although the quality hasn’t felt “bad” on the things I’ve seen by them. They still seem to be better quality than the made in Mexico or other South American produced garments.

eddiegreen

Reaction score
))<>(( Forever..
AECB09FC-BFAA-41C1-B0D3-7D8C9B829DD9.jpeg
3DF3BD1C-C45F-4975-93A3-931986E6B8B4.jpeg

Last edited:

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to be Morbid... but has anyone taken a gander at "Autographed Kobe Bryant Jersey" sold listings on the 'Bay? Holy crap.

95+ sold today. Around 400+ by my calculations sold yesterday. Day before that there were 0.

not autographed but I had a Kobe Mitchell & Ness Hardwood Classic jersey sitting in my store for months and I had kinda forgotten I had it. Like 2 minutes after I heard he died, it sold for the full $130 I had it listed at.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not autographed but I had a Kobe Mitchell & Ness Hardwood Classic jersey sitting in my store for months and I had kinda forgotten I had it. Like 2 minutes after I heard he died, it sold for the full $130 I had it listed at.
I have Some Kobe era lakers Spellout shirts already getting action on depop, nothing on eBay yet

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not clothing related but it really annoys the **** out of me how people can talk shut and not really give a **** about someone until they die then they are automatically a saint and have done no wrong. I likeD Kobe he was a great player but Seriously cut the fake **** (not yku guys just every bandwagon asshole now)

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't for the piling-on and the incredible negativity. How many times does somebody post finding Cleverleys, Common Projects and a recent Zegna in the one outing? Yet not one positive comment on that, all you people cared about was that I missed a label. I rarely have a day out that good, and yeah I'll get cranky if people have nothing to say about it but snark.
Sf is like Rugby. and you got thrown the ball. i've caught it a few times.
even recently. just put the ball on the ground and roll it behind you. there is a play to make.
and wins to be had.

JChong8

Reaction score
People are just sheep and feel like they need to be attached to everything nowadays to feel like they belong and are relevant.

Either way it was tragic as hell and whenever so many families lives are altered like that then it should be sad for most people.

Some people are truly pieces of **** though and want to see the world burn. I saw a dude ranting about how “Kobe got what he deserved. He was a ******” and proceeded to laugh his ass off about his death.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads