• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Am I the only person that had to Google "Kinderturnen?"
I had to ask Jeeves.
Ha, sorry, I wrote that on my phone and I wasn’t creative enough to come up with it. I could have said “gymnastics class,” but that would imply far more structure and skills than it actually entails.

What really takes place is a bunch of 3 year olds running around like idiots and I’m just trying to keep up, make sure mine don’t need an emergency room visit all the while I’m timing my pulse to make sure that this feeling in my chest is just being out of shape and NOT the heart attack that I fear.

dad2bandm

Reaction score
My good fellows, is this the Goodfellow I’m looking for?
Looks legit. :)

(seriously, I hate it when folks mark up the tags). Assuming a grown man wears this shirt, and they need their name written in it. :-/

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

(seriously, I hate it when folks mark up the tags). Assuming a grown man wears this shirt, and they need their name written in it. :-/
Right? I almost missed it because of that, but the feel of the fabric caught me.

JChong8

Reaction score

It's either that or when the store shoots the price tag and creates a small hole in the shirt. The burberry shirt I got yesterday was completely pristine but then it has a small hole from the damn price tag they shot straight through it.

carreragt7

Reaction score

Probably due to living in an assisted living/nursing home.

can confirm from firsthand experience working in a laundry room in such a facility one summer. I’d rather forget most of that job...

Flashbang

Reaction score
It's either that or when the store shoots the price tag and creates a small hole in the shirt. The burberry shirt I got yesterday was completely pristine but then it has a small hole from the damn price tag they shot straight through it.
How about when they shoot the tag into a suit and the other end gets stuck behind the lining? Then you end up with a little plastic end inside the suit never to be seen again but maybe, just maybe, to be felt when you pinch the right place?

Keeps me up at night man.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.