• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When did this website become so terrible?
View attachment 1319710
3200 posts ago.

I had to start running adblock on my phone just to view actual SF content. Annoying. I realize ads help support the website, but when they drop down over all the control buttons on the top toolbar they gotta go.

dad2bandm

Reaction score
Quick fit question...

Does this Brooks Brothers jacket look ok fit-wise? (Fitzgerald fit)

Going through some jackets of mine getting rid of some. I size up to 42 now, but this 40 doesn't look bad I think. (Brooks Brothers seems more forgiving fit-wise in the chest. The SuitSupply's not so much.)

IMG_20200118_144506.jpg

Pyrrhomaniac

Reaction score
Quick fit question...

Does this Brooks Brothers jacket look ok fit-wise? (Fitzgerald fit)

Going through some jackets of mine getting rid of some. I size up to 42 now, but this 40 doesn't look bad I think. (Brooks Brothers seems more forgiving fit-wise in the chest. The SuitSupply's not so much.)

View attachment 1319809
I think the fit looks great, but hard to say for sure without a dress shirt on.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where are we on the skateboard authenticity? I did some minor Googling. It seems that by 2017 the Tony Hawk Medallion deck had not been reissued...but still nothing conclusive.

Here’s a ‘what do you wish was reissued’ thread. There’s a post in there somewhere that mentions it:

tonylumpkin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning at the estate sales and thrifts. Pal Zileri sport coat, and vintage smoking jacket from a local and now defunct department store. 12 inch All-Clad a NOS Magnalite roaster. And finally, Schott leather bikerpants.
[SPOILER="Tags"[/SPOILER]

Attachments

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where are we on the skateboard authenticity? I did some minor Googling. It seems that by 2017 the Tony Hawk Medallion deck had not been reissued...but still nothing conclusive.

Here’s a ‘what do you wish was reissued’ thread. There’s a post in there somewhere that mentions it:

I’ve been thinking about this for a while, i think They only reissued pro models, Fenchys may not be super new but it could be a generic Powell from the tail end of of the old school shows boards era, like mid 90’s or so

madeinbogota

Reaction score
Good morning at the estate sales and thrifts. Pal Zileri sport coat, and vintage smoking jacket from a local and now defunct department store. 12 inch All-Clad a NOS Magnalite roaster. And finally, Schott leather bikerpants.View attachment 1319841[SPOILER="Tags"[/SPOILER]
That smoking jacket is AWESOME.

tonylumpkin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That smoking jacket is AWESOME.
I love vintage things! Trouble is I keep them even when I can’t wear them and consequently I have a couple closets full of vintage items I should put on eBay.
Anyone know anything about that one tag on the Pal Zileri. The full tag reads Thomas Dickerson and Scotland. I’m assuming it’s a fabric maker but Google didn’t come up with anything.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have had some great hauls at Estate Sales. But, never really had an incredible haul at a Thrift Store. But, today it changed.

Zegna (x10), Brioni, Hermès, Charvet, Chanel, Turnbull & Asser, Oxxford, Zanella, Alden (Shell Cordovan), Loro Piana, New Burberry, and RLPL.

ALL real thrift at $7 PPU

Still in the field at another Estate Sale.

madeinbogota

Reaction score
I love vintage things! Trouble is I keep them even when I can’t wear them and consequently I have a couple closets full of vintage items I should put on eBay.
Anyone know anything about that one tag on the Pal Zileri. The full tag reads Thomas Dickerson and Scotland. I’m assuming it’s a fabric maker but Google didn’t come up with anything.
This game makes it so easy to fill up your closet without noticing. That definitely looks like a fabric maker tag.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%