• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, they are cracked on the tongue too. They were like $3 though.
Half off? I was really disappointed they didnโ€™t fit. Bought a ton of ******* on the way out tho so that made me feel better

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Half off? I was really disappointed they didnโ€™t fit. Bought a ton of ******* on the way out tho so that made me feel better

Yea stacked them coupons! I considered leaving them but both put me in the price range to use a coupon

Last edited:

ClosetEvolution

Reaction score
Hey Portland crowd, Iโ€™ll be in the area tomorrow afternoon/evening. Pm me if any of you are interested in meeting up.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a size 32" black skinny belt like they wear in Mad Men? My usual Martin Dingman barely fits through the loops on that eagle clothes sharkskin suit I bought. I'm going to **** up the loops if I actually force it. It's always something!

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if this bag I bought is from the orvis battenkill line? Is there a way to tell. I have looked for it online but can't find this one. Materials are good construction is a little below filson.

20181011_202844.jpg

20181011_123531.jpg

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found at the bottom of one of the pockets in a lululemon weekender. Thread first?
View attachment 1051443

OMG this reminds me ,couple months back I saw a nice Lulu weekender ,my gf asked me to keep an eye out for one.
So I open it up and that separate inside zippered compartment had about 10 pairs of panties and gstrings.
She must have put them in there after her workouts for a wash and forgot about them when she donated the bag.
I probably could have made millions in the Japanese market with those.
I just dropped the bag and left it .

StanleyWingtip

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with De Verli? No maker tag on this jacket but the buttons/fabric felt nice. Made in Paris. IMG_8722.JPG
IMG_8723.JPG

PJ official concert merch from 2016 wrigley concert. Crazy market for their stuff, sold a concert poster for my brother. He paid $35 and ended up selling for $150.
IMG_8724.JPG

The rest of these are from a one stop that I go to a few times a week...can only imagine what I missed out on.
IMG_8718.JPG IMG_8719.JPG

IMG_8721.JPG
Brioni is pure boujee silk/NA.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OMG this reminds me ,couple months back I saw a nice Lulu weekender ,my gf asked me to keep an eye out for one.
So I open it up and that separate inside zippered compartment had about 10 pairs of panties and gstrings.
She must have put them in there after her workouts for a wash and forgot about them when she donated the bag.
I probably could have made millions in the Japanese market with those.
I just dropped the bag and left it .

Proxy?..asking for a friend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads