• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thrift fit. Found this 1940's Montgomery Ward shirt-jacket last week that I think I forgot to post up. I decided to wear it at least once before it got too cold out. I must have been tired. Looks like I fell asleep. :laugh:

IMG_5385.JPG

IMG_5372.JPG

Wards shirt-jacket - thrift
1940's Wards Super Pioneer salt and pepper shirt w/ killer patina - free
Popov Leather belt - thrift
Dockers K1 - discount
Red Wing Iron Rangers - discount

IMG_5404.jpg

IMG_5400.JPG

IMG_5405.JPG

IMG_5406.JPG

IMG_5407.JPG

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
Continuing the theme: Westnofa of Norway bentwood chairs in taupe leather. Set of four, circa 1964. Designed by Ingmar Rellen. Estate auction: four hour roundtrip, but well worth it at a few pennies on the online dollar. Bought a bunch of other fodder furniture to flip at the local consignment store.

A6919764-B962-4065-82CD-6E92D08FCA18.jpeg

Button hole

Reaction score
Some cool stuff from the past 2 weeks. The carrol and co is velvet one button and amazing. The wrong isaia and some hideous gamos.

Attachments

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
Oh, and following on with the maple syrup arc: when I had my place in Vermont, we had a grove of maple trees (a sugarbush, I guess they called it) near the barn, just a few hundred yards downhill from the house. The neighbor, a gnarly old Vermonter, showed us how to collect the sap, and he had the open evaporation equipment to turn it into syrup. It was amazing. The first batch (I believe he called it "virgin maple") was very light, really subtle in flavor, and quite different from the stronger maple syrup we're used to. As the season went on, it got darker and darker. Anyway, it was way cool to make syrup right there on the property, from trees we could see from the window. Ah, found a picture of one of the sap buckets.

2078C5A1-0136-43B4-ABFC-35E52D8DAB8E.jpeg

madeinbogota

Reaction score
Some cool stuff from the past 2 weeks. The carrol and co is velvet one button and amazing. The wrong isaia and some hideous gamos.
I wouldn't consider that the "wrong" Isaia necessarily. Certainly not as coveted/valuable as recent/current label stuff. but that's from their Enrico Isaia line, which was the highest-quality line they had to offer, different from the various forms of Gian Luca that we've all seen. Really nice stuff.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.