• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My dudes,
Had a hella week. Picked up all kinds of goodies like LPiana, HF tasmanian, NWT Anniversary Brooks:wow:, Moncler...Pix later.

But, found a personal grail IN MY SIZE. You know how you buy shit to flip to finance what you want, and in your size, NOT THIS TIME:

This was me at the end of the week:
I was also lucky enough to find some Common Projects in my size a few years back, at a ridiculous price. Not as nice as those, but still had plenty of wear out of them; I've got them on right now, in fact.

Backhand

Reaction score
random late night research lead me to this pic. i thought it was pretty cool that bill blass’s jacket fit me perfectly, but apparently he was wearing it at the battle of versailles...oscar de la renta and halston to the left. pretty fuckin cool man.

View attachment 1280714

...but also kinda sad I didn’t find the pants. :/
here's hoping that someday those pants will turn up and they can be reunited! Gotta set some higher goals occassionally.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m in Seattle for a Mock trial Monday. I want to state for the record I did not arrive until today.

This is important because there was a home invasion and the robbers stole a collection of “high end shoes!”

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m in Seattle for a Mock trial Monday. I want to state for the record I did not arrive until today.

This is important because there was a home invasion and the robbers stole a collection of “high end shoes!”

You’re now Matlock on my contacts list

Flashbang

Reaction score
Bean USA
View attachment 1280841

80/20 USA Shawl cardigan for Davidsons..
View attachment 1280842

Dated 1951 and in my size.
View attachment 1280843

Hiltl for personal and some unicorns.
View attachment 1280846

E-thrifted C&J for PRL
View attachment 1280848

And this litho from 1983. Apparently it was a series about the secret lives of teddy bears. It looked too much like a Polo bear wearing lacoste for me not to get it.
View attachment 1280850
Sorry for bumping the price up on those C&Js 😂

madeinbogota

Reaction score
Hit the 20 photo limit, more things:

View attachment 1281669
View attachment 1281671

View attachment 1281673
View attachment 1281674

I seem to have an affinity for these green polo bags, not entirely sure why, but there’s a guy locally who will take em on trade.
Holland & Holland ties are money! Love finding them, generally awesome patterns (often times with a hunting theme), and almost always made by Drake's. The Flusser MTM piece is sweet as well, I've found a few of those throughout the years and am always impressed by how high-quality they are. Too bad most of the brand got outsourced to China, although I know he still does MTM in his New York shop.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.