• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sushijerk

Reaction score
I almost never pick up two piece suits, but when I do, it's that eidos slubby summer linen piece.
IMG_20190819_181412.jpg

Best part was when I opened the jacket it had a fully unlined little bro tucked inside. Button holes still unaltered. Gonna have to take this guy and the pants to the tailor to get hemmed.
IMG_20190819_181448.jpg

IMG_20190819_181511.jpg

Also picked up a brown belt to match. Fits me but for some reason it has no size, material, or "made in" info anywhere. Is this normal?
IMG_20190819_181541.jpg

IMG_20190819_181557.jpg

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I baked bread yesterday, too!

Then I put some toppings on it:
I have a grandson who is allergic to everything under the sun. I'm still trying to find a recipe for a wheat-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free pizza dough that actually forms a ball that you can work and makes nice bases. People keep mentioning vile-sounding ingredients like xanthan gum, which sounds about as attractive an ingredient as araldite.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.