• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shiny

Reaction score
Just the highlights boyz, $1 each:

Poor man's alden boots, also add'l 25 or 30% off

Paid around $10 for this. name/numbers are sewn on:

Authenticity check on this? Feels great, but I did see that there is no accent on the e. $3

around $17 each:

Pointy, yet also square, $7:

Short sleeve and probably for me. Fits small as I usually wear a M (vanity!), $7.

Raining Mercer/sons up in hear! About $4 each. I'm gonna call the last 2 NWOT:

There were 7 or 8 of these in a small box. I don't know anything about old games, but I did enter all of them into my phone and this was the most promising:

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only reason I’ve started looking through shorts and swimwear is to find OB stuff for myself. With the profits of the stuff found in those sections in my search I could just buy some OB stuff, but that’s not how I play this game.
I've been down this road. You end up spending your thrift money on stuff you find in the thrift a week later, in your size, in the same color, new with tag. The thrifts do us like that.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been down this road. You end up spending your thrift money on stuff you find in the thrift a week later, in your size, in the same color, new with tag. The thrifts do us like that.
Patience in this game pays off.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you're the only one that's blessed. Whenever I go back, I find people trying to hire me through MLM, or sell me knockoff gold chains.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The thrift provides. How many times have we seen it in this thread. I wonder how much of it is subconsciously looking harder for what we want, and how much of it is having a huge want list.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did we ever get a confirmation on the nazi uniform?

Oh and moving really sucks ass, it’s been like 3 weeks since I’ve gotten any decent thrifting in. Been finding good stuff but not at all motivated to take pics

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.