• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Versace Guy

Reaction score
I miss this hobby
frown.gif

Chotii

Reaction score
Oh, I am so jealous! I've found several Suri Alpaca coats, which I would think would be big finds, but nobody seems interested in them. Someday...someday.

You guys make me want to pick up more outerwear to sell, but it's big and bulky. Storage during the off season is hard, and buyers balk at the necessary postage.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ahk11

Reaction score
Does anyone have that denim primer for noobs that was posted in the old thread? Looking to step my denim game up but don't know where to start, and I can't seem to find the damn thing.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Again: Can we pause for just a second and realize that SWB just found vicuna after already posting one of the most legendary hauls the thread has ever seen????

Booking my flight to Chicago now.

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ran into Nataku and dahl5yankees (nice to meet you in real life) at a giant rummage sale this morning. Mostly a bust but I found my new bedroom amp. Vintage Japanese guitar amp with trem and reverb by National.

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Again: Can we pause for just a second and realize that SWB just found vicuna after already posting one of the most legendary hauls the thread has ever seen????

Booking my flight to Chicago now.
I'm a 6 hour drive from Chicago right now with nothing going on this weekend......

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ran into Nataku and dahl5yankees (nice to meet you in real life) at a giant rummage sale this morning. Mostly a bust but I found my new bedroom amp. Vintage Japanese guitar amp with trem and reverb by National.
tube head?

fit pic that *****! i'd love to hear it!

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score

did you shimmy up beside them and utter the "The Monkey wears Shearling?".

nice kop!

DapperE

Reaction score
Always willing to take around fellow SF members around Chi. Not sure I got the loops like EazyE or Silverwarebandit and the numerous other bawlers in the Chi but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads