• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got into a pretty epic shoot-out yesterday:

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Mens-Levi-Strauss-Jeans-Size-30X36-24015130.html

unheralded. i thought i had this all to myself, check out the bid history. there was another sophisticate involved.

the last 5 seconds turned into Enemy at the Gates, but i turned out to be Ed Harris and not Jude Law. i thought i had put in a nice fat cushion but only succeeded in taking a bunch of the air out of the other guy's balloon. now i'm curious how much ceiling he had. ah well...
What he said. What are they?? edit - good god. that's some denim knowledge.

I almost texted you to ask if you had cleared out the town, up until that last stop, the gorgeous PRL was all I had going. Proof that timing is everything, and that there's enough for everyone.

Last edited:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Few things from this weekish

EDIT: PS, ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT BEN SILVER PATTERN IS CALLED? I LOOKED THROUGH ALL THEIR CURRENT OFFERINGS AND COULDN'T MATCH IT TO ANYTHING.

48XL for you big fellas pants are 38/31 with a 14+" rise

Last edited:

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ravazzolo is super underrated. I hate that there's not really a market for it. Have found it a couple times and think the quality is very, very good.

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So I usually don't buy CD's but this person was buying the right one's and he kept them perfect. So much classic **** here. 40 CD's.

MK KORS hat. Kids like these.

I think this was one of Brandon Turner's setups. He's a Pro from my area, I grew up and seen him skate a few times in person.

Stuff from a 1950's box. Doughboy surplus opened in 1947.

Antique Copper pitcher.

EASTPAK

Levis vintage hickory striped 501's

Good polo.

:D HERMES H-HOUR....... WITH ICE IN IT. YOU WONT BELIVE ME.
:nodding:

:cheers:

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

H-Hour what the eff?? Get outta town. Open up that case back.

haha, i don't have the tool. but its real. I have owned multiple H-hour watches, i wore the H-hour maxi in my wrist for a everyday watch for a year.
Someone got a upscale person's storage locker and it was in another watches box.
I don't even want to say what I paid its such a trifling amount. I done busted my loupe out and checked the diamonds. Those are not crystals mang.

varietygoods

Reaction score

haha, i don't have the tool. but its real. I have owned multiple H-hour watches, i wore the H-hour maxi in my wrist for a everyday watch for a year.
Someone got a upscale person's storage locker and it was in another watches box.
I don't even want to say what I paid its such a trifling amount. I done busted my loupe out and checked the diamonds. Those are not crystals mang.

Dude's out here finding diamond Hermes watches.

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bought a Ravazzolo SC that was incredible.  It was new, still had all the basting and the buttons were still in the package.  Cashmere with lots of handwork, well made, etc.  I sold it for much less than I thought I would, but it still sold for over $100. Can't remember exactly how much.   If I found I one in my own size, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it for myself.  But, for resale, they just don't get the love and respect and I think they deserve. 

Yes...I have a Ravazzolo listed for big guys nice light color plaid with the thread still across the shoulder blades in perfect new condition without the tags. No takers at auction in the ...low 30 range...

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please do say :) I need to know exactly how jealous I should feel. That's amazing.

Last edited:

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems legit.

Worst feeling 'silk' I've ever seen.

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please do say :) I need to know exactly how jealous I should feel. That's amazing.

10$ bucks in the form of crumpled one dollar bill's out of my pocket.
I Bought a bottle of beer last night that cost me 10$ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads