• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
These were too cool to pass up. NA as they are earmarked for a certain someone you may know in this forum. Numbered prints. Couldnt find much info on them
View attachment 1003645
View attachment 1003647

giphy.gif

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They chose a good partner, could have been much worse, does Filson make any of their ballcaps?

This is the first hat I’ve had from Filson with any other branding. I’ve always assumed that Filson makes there own hats.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fairly certain this is pre-Hedi as well. He relaunched Rive Gauche Homme in 97, and the tag for that is the cleaner YvesSaintLaurent with the colored squares below it. This is before they dropped the line the first time in I believe the late 80s or so.

havent posted in a while, but these are some highlights from the last week or so. everything is available except the 2 frames
View attachment 1003636
Paul Shark suede/wool zip up

Ethrift/purchase depending on your definitions. Is this TF era?
View attachment 1003637

View attachment 1003639
Orvis rolling garment bag

View attachment 1003640
Minty Florsheim shells 9.5E

View attachment 1003641
******* awesome forest green with purple windowpane LBCS

I thought these 2 were cool. Not necessarily worth a whole lot but NOS
View attachment 1003642 View attachment 1003643
2 x NOS LLoyd and Haig captoes

View attachment 1003644
First non ****** pen ive found

These were too cool to pass up. NA as they are earmarked for a certain someone you may know in this forum. Numbered prints. Couldnt find much info on them
View attachment 1003645
View attachment 1003647

In honor of wimbledon, for the tennis fans out there, theyll recognize these 2 frames
View attachment 1003649

Oh look another pair of cole haans.....or is it?
View attachment 1003650
POP on EG

And last and certainly loudest, some NYC peeps might recognize this, underpriced consignment
View attachment 1003652
Lily mens

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a bit of cross over, but you can go to look books or fashion show reviews for that.

In general, from 97-99/2000 you have label 1 which is Hedi.

2. Is Pilati, 04-11/12ish (then back to Hedi and the change back to Saint Laurent Paris).

3. Is Ford era, 99/2000 (ish)-04.

There’s some slight overlap between some lines as far as I can tell, and it can be tough in the years where one left and one came in, but that’s the general gist.

728565D2-8266-413E-BA26-72D2FB21F6C7.jpeg

6AF6D948-4CD4-4282-BE00-DC85C1546357.jpeg

B7341A4E-C087-4975-BA04-AEA16228826E.jpeg

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
Been a couple weeks, gang, as the new gig is taking all my time, but had to zip down to a conference in HOU yesterday, and having seen some of @txwoodworker's HOU hauls, was optimistic (PS, thanks for the Lovett post - love that song).

Well, the town did not disappoint. Huge area that would take days to cover, but hit just a handful of stores on the way from the airport. First few were duds, but then, all of a sudden, here we go . . . My sincere apologies in advance for the appalling hotel-lighting potato-pix that will make your eyes bleed, but everything's heading in a box to @capnwes tomorrow morning before my return flight, so the only chance I had. Left a ton of stuff too.

First up, Zegna SCs x 7.

drop hou - 1.jpg

drop hou - 2.jpg
Suits: Armani, Burberry, D&G
drop hou - 3.jpg
drop hou - 4.jpg
Minty Southwick tux with a set of Trafalgars thrown in. Plus an INSANE runway-style Burberry Made in Italy green paisley suit.
drop hou - 5.jpg

drop hou - 7.jpg
drop hou - 6.jpg
Getting better . . . 2 x Brioni big guy cash + Isaia
drop hou - 8.jpg

drop hou - 9.jpg
Bonkers NOS Polo ivory tux jacket. Just fantastic.
drop hou - 10.jpg

NWT Orvis field jacket
drop hou - 13.jpg

Unicorn big guy Zanella Platinum and Canali navy cords.
drop hou - 11.jpg

Awesome Polo DB Chesterfield with ticket pocket (in the women's section).
drop hou - 14.jpg

And finally, a pair of Florsheim PTBs and Peal & Co for BB suede wingtips.
drop hou - 12.jpg

Cue Lyle Lovett and his Large Band . . .

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sartoriano Houston Haul ...am jealous! Have not had a haul over there like that in quite a while!

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a couple weeks, gang, as the new gig is taking all my time, but had to zip down to a conference in HOU yesterday, and having seen some of @txwoodworker's HOU hauls, was optimistic (PS, thanks for the Lovett post - love that song).

Well, the town did not disappoint. Huge area that would take days to cover, but hit just a handful of stores on the way from the airport. First few were duds, but then, all of a sudden, here we go . . . My sincere apologies in advance for the appalling hotel-lighting potato-pix that will make your eyes bleed, but everything's heading in a box to @capnwes tomorrow morning before my return flight, so the only chance I had. Left a ton of stuff too.

First up, Zegna SCs x 7.

View attachment 1003695
Suits: Armani, Burberry, D&G
View attachment 1003697 Minty Southwick tux with a set of Trafalgars thrown in. Plus an INSANE runway-style Burberry Made in Italy green paisley suit.
View attachment 1003699
Getting better . . . 2 x Brioni big guy cash + Isaia
View attachment 1003702
Bonkers NOS Polo ivory tux jacket. Just fantastic.
View attachment 1003704

NWT Orvis field jacket
View attachment 1003707
Unicorn big guy Zanella Platinum and Canali navy cords.
View attachment 1003705
Awesome Polo DB Chesterfield with ticket pocket (in the women's section).
View attachment 1003708

And finally, a pair of Florsheim PTBs and Peal & Co for BB suede wingtips.
View attachment 1003706
Cue Lyle Lovett and his Large Band . . .

I spent 3 weeks in Houston 4 years ago. Clearly I was going to the wrong places. I was shopping at the places around MD Anderson, so maybe I didn't venture out far enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads