• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flip brag biotch
75792965-36B9-494B-8E2C-B2C51690A91F.jpeg

Heider

Reaction score
Greetings my dear thritfbros, time to take a short break from my daily lurking and dump a bunch of photos. It´s been a while.

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

There is no way this thing is authentic, right? Either way, my size and pretty comfortable.

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

Whyred and APC shorts. I love the colors.
IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

Bexley, 2 X Churchs Custom Grade
IMG_0393.JPG

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Hello friend.
DSC_5346.JPG

This is Ulf. He likes football. And Thrifting.
So what does Ulf like?
DSC_5349.JPG

Jeans.
DSC_5354.JPG

This jacket.
DSC_5352.JPG

Fire King mugs.
DSC_5351.JPG

Chore coats.
DSC_5356.JPG

Light jackets.
DSC_5357.JPG

J's.
DSC_5360.JPG

Mario Chucks.
DSC_5361.JPG

These ugly ass boots. Wait Ulf, let me check those..
DSC_5363.JPG
huh. Still ugly tho.
DSC_5366.JPG

Ulf likes backpacks.
DSC_5365.JPG

And low priced, high quality leather over night bags.
DSC_5371.JPG

Ocarina's?!
DSC_5373.JPG

This sweet oil filter tool.
DSC_5375.JPG

Ulf likes Polo. And Kopped this.
DSC_5378.JPG

Ha! He found a Rolex!
PSX_20180712_224556.jpg

And this decent price for self day bag. What do you say? There is more?
*See?
DSC_5380.JPG

Nice man!
Kopped Ulf. He is going to join me sometimes.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Estate sale starting tomorrow in my neck of the woods with a bunch of Leica and Hasselblad cameras. Camera guys: anything here that I should be kopping?

https://www.estatesales.net/OH/Maumee/43537/1942380

Leica M6 and M8, depending on price. The Hassleblads are probably worthy as well, though I can’t tell what models they are. Leica R cameras are great, but don’t have the value as the M series cameras.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello friend. View attachment 1003295
This is Ulf. He likes football. And Thrifting.
So what does Ulf like?
View attachment 1003297
Jeans.
View attachment 1003298
This jacket.
View attachment 1003303
Fire King mugs.
View attachment 1003305
Chore coats.
View attachment 1003306
Light jackets.
View attachment 1003310
J's.
View attachment 1003311
Mario Chucks.
View attachment 1003312
These ugly ass boots. Wait Ulf, let me check those..
View attachment 1003314 huh. Still ugly tho.
View attachment 1003315
Ulf likes backpacks.
View attachment 1003316
And low priced, high quality leather over night bags.
View attachment 1003317
Ocarina's?!
View attachment 1003318
This sweet oil filter tool.
View attachment 1003319
Ulf likes Polo. And Kopped this.
View attachment 1003320
Ha! He found a Rolex!
View attachment 1003321
And this decent price for self day bag. What do you say? There is more?
*See?
View attachment 1003322
Nice man!
Kopped Ulf. He is going to join me sometimes.

Jesus. Real Rolex? Lots of LV. Damn.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Estate sale starting tomorrow in my neck of the woods with a bunch of Leica and Hasselblad cameras. Camera guys: anything here that I should be kopping?

https://www.estatesales.net/OH/Maumee/43537/1942380

Holy crap. The PIPES! Some of them look brand new. I think I spot some Ole Larsen and Erik Nording. There are a couple that have some beautiful grain. if you know about pipes, flame grain sells! The free hand ones with the rough texture could be Nordings. The holy grail would be unsmoked Dunhills. I think I see a few white dots (Dunhill). I would definitely be a proxy on a few of those. If you want to know more PM me. There are a few of those pipes that could be BIG money. The Meerschaum (the white carved pipe in the black case) could be money if it is signed. If it is signed, then that helps a lot. If it says Bekler, buy it. Meerschaum pipes are all about the intricacy and quality of carving. Other pipe related stuff can be a good too like ashtrays, tobacco tins, tobacco bags, tools, etc. LIGHTERS are VERY good. The gold standard is Dunhill. But, there are some very rare pipes that are worth even more. I could say more, but I might save it for a PM.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of you may know I have moved to a new town. I am also moving from a 3500 sq ft house to 1800. I used to sell a lot on ebay. But, I don't have the time to do it anymore. I have SO MUCH ebay stuff to get rid of. I know I can just load it up and donate it to Goodwill. Some of it will definitely be donated. But, I have a lot of stuff I know could be good money on ebay, but I don't have the time to do it. I wish I could sell it all in one big group to an ebay flipper. But, I can't imagine anybody who wants to take it all and take the time to sort through the good stuff and deal with the fodder or donation stuff.

So, I am proposing to trade a lot of stuff. Whoever trades with me will get much more in return for what they are trading.

Here is a short and NOT comprehensive list of what I have. I can only remember 20% of it all. But, here is some of it.

BOXES of 90’s T-shirts most just random, some screenstars, some Adidas, Nike, a lot of fun funky 80’s and 90’s stuff.

MANY shoes -- Dozens. Quite a few Allen Edmonds, but they are odd sizes like 11A or 11AA most of them are old although they are all wearable. Some florsheim (but not any of the $ wingtips), other brands like Dr. Marten, Johnston Murphy, Cole Haan, etc. I did buy all of them to resell. But, they are not the high dollar flippers. I sold all those.

A bunch of suits and sport coats, either vintage Southwick, Hardwick, a few burberry (not the high dollar stuff), a few older Zegna, some old TRAD stuff, Tons of ties like we all have. Pendleton stuff (some of it is really good).

A few Oxxford Sport Coats (one AMAZING overcoat in Cashmere but it has a small flaw) I think it says something like Royal Cashmere or Kings cashmere.

A Charles Koch (as in the Koch brothers) Zegna sport coat if you are into stuff like that. Several Harris Tweed sport coats.

I have SEVERAL Large pieces of Haliburton Zero Aluminum luggage. I made some big money selling it. I really want a briefcase rather than the luggage. But, can also use the Halliburton stuff as trade.

Lots of collectible stuff, very old bone or horn knife/letter opener, watches like Timex Indiglo. This is just a small sampling I had basically an entire two car garage worth of stuff plus two rooms in basement. I will try to figure out some more specific stuff.

Schott Leather (one of which I promised to consign with Spoo).

If anyone is into VINTAGE ladies nightgowns, slips, etc. My wife has tons of it. She made some serious money selling some of it, but still has a HUGE closet worth of the stuff.

I also have some really cool comic books that I Know are worth money. A big collection of bowling patches (is anybody into this?)

I’m being pretty critical of some of this stuff and may be underselling it. But, I don’t want expectations to be too high.

I'll try to get more specifics.

just a few pics.
Bowling.jpg
VAN HALEN.jpg
Koch Zegna.jpg
Comics 1.jpg
Comics2.jpg
Comics3.jpg
Comics4.jpg
Comics5.jpg

Interested in trading for Oxxford (50L) or Brooks Brothers 50L or some other equally nice suits. I have some Cremieux suits that are very nice and wouldn't mind more. Dress shirts 17.5-18 - 36 Dress shirts, pants 40-32/33, shoes 11.5C, BB ties, Seven Fold Ties (department store brand is fine), political stuff (historical or GOP), cool car stuff. I really just want to get rid of a lot of this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads