The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.

1. eazye

eazye Senior member

Like I said yesterday, life is too short to care about anonymous internet douche bags. You keep doin you Jompso. Have a great day!

2. Thrift Vader

Thrift Vader Forum Mechanic

I'd Like to break up this banter with an ambient fit pic.
    [​IMG]

and yes, i have an entire country on lock.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015

3. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

oh no gun fight intended, one of mine is the most basic shotgun made, with a modified shortened 18 inch barely in case fools need to get sprayed. And the ruger is Stainless and Blue Polymade, not even a 1911, so you will win for sure, Im punching welterweight. I just had to have the Mossberg and I really wanted a 45 with a stainless slide and polymade grip with decent balance that was just fun to shoot and gave a good kick and knew I didn't want a glock and wasn't about to drop 1200 for the HK so I went 7 bills on the Ruger. I do it all over and I'm goin with a Kimber 1911 45ACP... that or just save up for the Deagle .44 mag, cuz I love the kick, but shooting the 50 cal is just flat out not fun.

4. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Oh you aint know? Im headed over there, lock over, CDG and Warehouse, Skull, and Flat head for me, fake Evisu and Iron heart for you. On. fucking. lock.

5. Randomore

Randomore Senior member

Lunch stop plus a few VV ties I forgot in my car months ago.

Group shot. Too lazy ft individual pics. PM if anything tickles your fancy.
    [​IMG]

Save Khaki and Steven Alan unavailable. Other shirts are sz S. Same donor I imagine. Patrik Ervell, Epaulet, Gant by MB.

6. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

HA!....For real though, where the fuck can you cop that crazy straw though. I literally have zero crazy straws and that ones the shit #nocrazystrawsonlock

7. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

Buy you did start it by jumping all over a guy who just said he was excited to see new stores open.are you to stupid or self centered to see that.
    Break the Prozac in half bro

8. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Says he no care, yet still is sure to slide in a degrading comment also... you obviously care or you wouldn't be talking to me. How bout this, we part ways without a derogatory comment directed towards the other. You keep my name out of your fucking mouth, and Ill continue to ignore your pompous ass attitude and posts and the life we lived 20 minutes ago shall once again commence

9. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Naw doctor said two, and the fucking reasoning for my shit has been stated and reiterated countless times. Use that thing called a mouse and look at those things on the screen called words and if you care to know my reason you can easily find it. There's no way Im fucking rephrasing any of it due to your laziness.... and yes I'm very stupid and insanely self centered. Your insightfulness is truly stunning, such an ability to identify personality traits and levels of intelligence...you have a god given gift..... you may actually in fact use those two lovely adjectives to describe the manner in which you have approached this issue as a matter of fact. Too stupid to just scroll back and find out, or too self centered to feel like he needs to and that he deserves an answered catered just to him. You may carry on as you were....equally as ignorant as clueless. Figure shit out, you're an adult.

10. RStreit27

RStreit27 Active Member

[​IMG]

11. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

I do listen to @FlorianQC quite a bit and he's a very cool dude. However In a circumstance in which everyone wants a go, I'm gonna go with rule number 1. and that's don't be a bitch and stand up for yourself. Nothin to o with maturity or being the bigger man, it's fucking principle. If people want to come at me they can, but I can fucking dish so do at you digression. Usually I enjoy being an insanely kind individual, however I don't respond well when people, I'm talkin mobb effect here, decides to fuck with me, I dont throw in white towels, Im a fucking man and act like one. I stand up for myself like everyone should. I actually had a reason for my original comments that were in regards to the integrity of the thread, however the shots began and now there's fucking dudes I don't even know that are just swinging lightweight w/ 80s Tyson. You cant hang, dont fuking try, the quicker this is understood the quicker I can get back to doing my actual job.

12. Thrift Vader

Thrift Vader Forum Mechanic

so, mostly the stuff i pass? no problem. but, the CDG is mine. better yet, if you do make it over. i will drive you to the spots. and act as a translator. [​IMG]
    there is more here than i'm gonna kop. but i know what is on every rack.

- You got me wrong. my bread an butter is the Yohji, the Issey,the rare shit, and the watches.

13. DanM

DanM Senior member

...wtf happened to the thread? I had my wife read a couple of posts by today's most... prolific... poster, and she looked at me with very wide eyes and stated he may be unhinged.

It's just clothes, guys. Calm down and go thrift some.

By the way just picked up two late 1960s GTH plaid tweed sport coats for $.09 each. Sales tax holiday to boot.

14. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

If your passing on Warehouse your crazy, them jeans are fucking choice.... Ill just thrift your wake....In all actuality, your wake would be shit that isn't even legal to sell her anyway and shit you take for granted, so I'd probably make out just fine. Throw in a little Visvim outerwear and some Neighborhood pieces to make the party complete. Maybe even get crazy and get some Mastermind, thats grail for me.

15. Reosymes

Reosymes Senior member

That's definitely Castro. But that's just one keyword in, what I hope will be, an epic ebay title [​IMG]. So yeah, any help is appreciated!