The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.

1. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

To be honest with you my competition isn't that great because they go after different shit. Im high end, quality over quantity, where a lot of the flippers here are mediocrity and just buy out goodwills. I'm not high and mighty, none of what I a saying hasn't come without a year straight of doing nothing other then solely dedicated myself to this shit. It's my fucking life and its responsbile for my well being. I've earned my stripes and I'm not afraid to admit that because I've put in the work and have taken all the hits. I put myself above no one, I just know that I have nothing to prove to anyone and I have truly made an impression throughout this entire city, I am known at every stop, treated differently then the rest, always discounts (not even the beginnig of it but I refuse to detail this), and never stopping. I have put in the man hours, my work ethic is fucking real and my passion is quite palpable as Im sure you can tell. I've taken the years of research and been able to translate that into huge returns. Like I've said, I've put in years of the grunt work, I deserve what I've been able to achieve, and I'm not bragging, yet merely proud of the fact and stating that you turly dedicate yourself to this life and you live it like nothing else matters, the shit pays off, I can promise you that.

2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

3. Takai

Takai Senior member

Hey y'all, if you make your way up/down/over here for whatever reason. I'll be happy to show you around Music City. City's big enough for all of us, even with the 10 or 20 flippers already here.

And we got great whiskey, and if you fancy it, I'd be happy to take you shooting.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015

4. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

And also, thank you for making me not think Im crazy with that corn or Canali tag...it isn't gray like Caruso and has those bold thick numbers stacked on the right with the made in Italy in the bottom right corner, just like Canali. Caruso says it much higher on the tag.

5. eazye

eazye Senior member

Sorry cuz, no can do, Jompso's got it on loc.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015

6. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Not yet....and keep talkin, it's cute I stay on your mind. Ill keep the thrifts on lock as long as you promise to never stop postin those cute pics, i just adore them. How long does it take you to get all dolled up and put together to take this solo picture of yourself in efforts of boosting your self esteem by posting it in hopes of approval? Are you sure to shower before each sesh? Make up team or do you go al natural?....In all honesty, I respect your grind and you know your shit. You can hate me all you like, but keep my fuckin name out of your mouth, my life has nothing to do with yours, we have nothing in common to discuss, and we sure as hell aren't cordial. I don't clown you. Just remove my name from your internet vocab and I won't need to inquire in more detail about your stylists for your shoots and how long does it take for you to select the ambiance and theme of the shoot.

7. FlorianQC

FlorianQC Senior member

Dat Commodore.

Jompso I love you you know it but take a fucking chill pill :D Thanks for the entertainement on my way to the airport

8. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

AND JUST TO REITERATE. I HAVE LITERALLY SET UP DAY LONG, 8-10 STOP THRIFT ROUTES FOR VISITORS TO THIS TOWN IF THEY MESSAGED ME AND ASKED NICELY. On the PM level I am probably one of the most valuable people here and there is such a high percentage of you here right now that truly know that. Why? Because I love more than anything to just help people out in any and every way I can. Im not stingy with anything I know and love imparting it on others. I've been contacted from the oldest about shit as random as taxes and shit to the youngest, homies still in high school, and I take the time to reply and answer every and all question they may have. I love being of service, I love to help. I don't believe in Karma cuz my life what probably be really shitty if it came back around, but I make it a mission for absolutely nothing in return. I like to know I've helped someone else out in a game/profession I love so much.....so in short, I'll tell you some shit if you want and if your comin here, I'll set you up a thrift route, and hell we may have to skip the drinks since I'm two years sober, but my mossberg 500 pistol grip pump 8+1 home protector and my Stainless Ruger .45 are no strangers to the LA Gun club either.

9. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

Lol thats right you obviously dont know me,ive been pulling kiton while you were still popping zits.
    Thats okay,the thread knows whats up.have a nice daaaaaaaaay.

10. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I've got two of these Commodores. I'm right in this being a thing right? Plus games

11. eazye

eazye Senior member

[​IMG]

12. Tom Pepper

Tom Pepper Senior member

Listen to your friend Billy Zane FlorianQC. He's a cool dude

13. Thrift Vader

Thrift Vader Forum Mechanic

Yes. a small dedicated fanbase. but definitely a rare thing to find as a whole.

14. Takai

Takai Senior member

Lrn 2 South before picking a gun fight mate.

15. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

I'll keep it coming because in all honesty, I am fucking calm as hell. This shit aint phasing me, my words may read more intense, but I just need to state some shit. I don't take shit from people, number 1. rule I live by, never have, never will, so don't start none and there won't be none. I will always stand up for myself and my beliefs and refuse to be played out in any manner. I can sound as intense as fuck or whatever, it doesn't matter to me. I don't fuck with people so don't fuck with me, this is kindergarden shit. You poke the fucking bear and Im gonna take my fucking claws and poke the fuck back. This isn't immaturity or stubborness, this is principle. I've never been weak and will never be considered weak, I don't start shit but if I must, I will end it. I've gotten this far not letting people walk all over me and I've done alright, so I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna continue to behave in a manner I deem just, cuz that's what I do, exactly what the fuck I want.