• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s no Eames, but found this leather IKEA chair.
76EB5AEF-ACF3-4220-8DB4-51FB7C226843.jpeg

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
92C7DD2F-DA6A-4A3F-94DC-666823731DFE.jpeg

So I finally get out yesterday, I’m thinking of PLaydice and the rule of attraction, I’m chanting, 80s, 80s, 80s...!. And it works, but not really.

It was like an 80s mega-dump, all the right brands, but just the shittiest stuff ever. Cavaricci, Bugle Boy, Polo Big Shirts, Screen Stars — all terrible. Makes me think someone walked out of there with some real gems. :(

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just checked and you can upload multiples at the same time from mobile too. And it seems to go way faster than before as well. Now if we could just have the option to do 100 posts/page again...

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh wow! We can add multiple pics at one time again!!! Epic!

oh **** yes we can! Thats awesome, finally

Just checked and you can upload multiples at the same time from mobile too. And it seems to go way faster than before as well. Now if we could just have the option to do 100 posts/page again...

I was excited when I saw it yesterday. Since no one really complains about it, I sincerely thought I was the only one uploading photos one at a time. I talked to Fok about it months ago and couldn't figure it out what my problem was. Glad to know I wasn't alone in that!

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i do like that group shots have become the norm since we could only upload one at a time. It makes catching up on the thread way easier than scrolling through pics item by item. Not saying I’m going to be angry when people post pics of individual items (I do it half the time) but I like the group shots taken quickly after a haul the best and we didn’t have much of that before.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Recent finds. Nothing available right now as I'm incredibly far behind on work and more work.

This made me happier than anything I've found in weeks. My oldest son loves Fireman Sam but we couldn't find anything in the US. For 5 minutes after he gets this, papa will be a hero.

NWT

fullsizeoutput_68fc.jpeg

Really cool pair of leather suitcases. They're older, but not antique-old, probably '60s or '70s. They aren't marked and the quality isn't spectactular, but they look cool. I even have the orignal key. I may test some Lexol on them to see what they do.

fullsizeoutput_68ed.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_68ee.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_68ef.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_68f1.jpeg

B&L Ray-Bans x3
fullsizeoutput_68f2.jpeg

DSC_0162.JPG

I continue the search for Cartier, but these will certainly do for now.

fullsizeoutput_68f6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_68f7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_68f5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_68f8.jpeg

Boglioli is womens. My wife gets first crack at it.

fullsizeoutput_68f9.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_68fa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_68fb.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads