• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up these guys today. Marked a 10 D, not familiar with JM Weston's. Is this EU sizing or is the 10 D US Sizing? Does that mean its a 11 D US?

Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also size people up like this. If there's some dude cruising the Suits / Jackets wearing selvedge, nice shoes, etc.. Imma run over there and start sifting that ****. If it's some normie in kirkland jeans and a hoody, with messed up shoes... I can relax somewhat.

Maybe some people use this to their advantage, and dress shittily when they thrift so that people don't think of them as a threat... But you can usually tell when someone has that "reseller" search pattern and speed / aggressiveness.

If you see someone in your local thrifts perusing the racks wearing cargo shorts with threadbare hem, t-shirt with a frayed collar, and old-ass Birkenstocks, feel free to "relax somewhat".
nod[1].gif

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I also size people up like this. If there's some dude cruising the Suits / Jackets wearing selvedge, nice shoes, etc.. Imma run over there and start sifting that ****. If it's some normie in kirkland jeans and a hoody, with messed up shoes... I can relax somewhat. Maybe some people use this to their advantage, and dress shittily when they thrift so that people don't think of them as a threat... But you can usually tell when someone has that "reseller" search pattern and speed / aggressiveness.
This is why I thrift wearing Clarks sandals, shorts and an LL Bean graphic t-shirt. Stealth mode. :cool:
Two stops 3 Kops @Thrift Vader Stopped by the local Japanomart in hopes that they'd have some magazines, unfortunately they did not. However, they did have these Delicious Melon Mochi which I havent eaten in like 5 years or so.
Wait, this exists?? Can you proxy? :)
:drool:
nataku is missed.
It appears I have some catching up to do. :)

Last edited:

GM-H

Reaction score
Sweet! I've been wanting to round out the library with more fashion stuff. Looking to pick this up as well:

I have a strange hatred of F. E. Whateverthefuckhisnameis

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****, am I in the wrong place? I thought this was the "Official Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering Discussion Thread"

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fresh back from authentication at the Hermès store in Atlanta. This ***** is huge 55" x 55"!

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think that you confusing Black Sambo with the Black Knight.

I'm not dead yet!

( I was actually going for Gandalf in the picture I quoted)

snackbandit

Reaction score
I have a strange hatred of F. E. Whateverthefuckhisnameis

Haha! I'm not really familiar with his work, but I'm truly only into the book for the picz and fit inspo.

MartiniGirl

Reaction score
I also size people up like this. If there's some dude cruising the Suits / Jackets wearing selvedge, nice shoes, etc.. Imma run over there and start sifting that ****. If it's some normie in kirkland jeans and a hoody, with messed up shoes... I can relax somewhat.

Maybe some people use this to their advantage, and dress shittily when they thrift so that people don't think of them as a threat... But you can usually tell when someone has that "reseller" search pattern and speed / aggressiveness.

This is why being a woman pays off pretty well when thrifting in the men's section. People automatically assume I don't know what I'm doing (which is great!)... Also, most people think I need to look everything up on my phone. Lol. Little do they know I'm a worthy adversary.
devil.gif

Here's a brag I can't prove... Lol. It was last year when I was doing my normal thrifting, when I came upon a pair of Zanella's. Crazy insane pair, that they were. But what was inside the pocket was even more insane..... $1,600! They were the newer bills too. I had to take them to the bank to verify if they were real, they were! Got my husband a gun and myself a really dandy coat. That money has been spent but the pants I'll always have for treasured memories.... Or until someone gives me a good deal, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads