• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey @impuntura :D

DSC_2348.JPG

futuremyth

Reaction score
found a Rick Owens lamb wool/leather jacket yesterday (halloween rack tide lifts all boats). I've pulled Rick twice before at Marshalls clearance prices but never true thrift. Not sure if Olmar and Mirta is a diffusion line but it's Chinese-made instead of Italy.

20171017_171319.jpg
20171017_171349.jpg 20171017_171339.jpg

I have no business wearing this thing.

20171017_170754.jpg 20171017_143735.jpg
more my speed. EG (luxeswap) / PRL (thrift) / Stan-Ray / New Balance (thrift)

ReubenR

Reaction score
Can't figure this Salvatore Piccolo shirt out. It seems to be a men's shirt, but it's LONG. It's long enough to be a shirt dress. I may just have it cut down.

Could just be really, really long. I bought this denim shirt from Wrangler a couple weeks back in a long and it for damn sure is:

https://www.wrangler.com/shop/wrangler-rugged-wear-denim-basic-shirt-tall-sizes?variationId=RAL08DM

I'm 6'1 and I'd be decent wearing just this shirt, the hem hits at just above the knees. I'm thinking of wearing it with some tights and cheap ugg knockoffs for a halloween costume this year.

i ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and i got egg noodles with ketchup

south-park-s16e09c05-sketti-and-butter-16x9.jpg

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
found a Rick Owens lamb wool/leather jacket yesterday (halloween rack tide lifts all boats). I've pulled Rick twice before at Marshalls clearance prices but never true thrift. Not sure if Olmar and Mirta is a diffusion line but it's Chinese-made instead of Italy.

View attachment 860416
I have no business wearing this thing.

View attachment 860414 View attachment 860415
more my speed. EG (luxeswap) / PRL (thrift) / Stan-Ray / New Balance (thrift)
What size is that?

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
A few things I forgot to post yesterday...

Wool/cashmere full length coat. Cut really well. It has moth bites throughout, but didn't want to leave it for €5.

fullsizeoutput_45d5.jpeg

Other than the old tags, the only thing that betrays this suit's age is the wide leg openings.

fullsizeoutput_45d6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_45d7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_45d8.jpeg

A few marks on the bottom, but again, didn't want to leave it for €2.

fullsizeoutput_45d9.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_45da.jpeg

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, and my wife liked that overcoat but hesitated because of the fur. Not a vegetarian and readily admits that she theoretically shouldn't feel bad, but says she does. I made a few comments to put her at ease and she walked out to look at it in the mirror. As she's walking by, my son points to it and says "Bobo," which is what he calls our beloved dog. Luckily she didn't hear that as it wouldn't have helped her feel better.

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As soon as they're seen by mods, they're removed. I remove any spam I see in the morning (my time), usually before Spoo and Doc begin posting, but it comes in waves. The overwhelming majority (95%+), I believe is caught before it's posted. It's a whack-a-mole game.

I guess in my head, my "unacceptable" comment was heavy on the sarcasm but may not have come across that way. Thanks to the mods who take time out of their own day to organize the chaos!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty soon. I'm going to put together the announcement tonight and tomorrow. Had hoped to open up registration by the end of the week and accept people for a week or so.

Sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads