• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_4689.JPG
IMG_4690.JPG
Guessing from the same donor as the Pucci

IMG_4690.JPG

CWOyaji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im a Jesuit. not offended.

Live how J.C and the crew would have. -loose as fawk, with a strict moral code.
get drunk, throw down, feed the homeless..

Learn yo Bibles son. J.c was the original gangsta. a robin hood who held real power.
no doubt he would stand his ground. held off an entire army, tough 'till the end. legacy for millenia.

i don't care your religion. but my religion? straight steez.

yeah. i read my Bibles.
and got no hate for nobody. as was taught.

Wait, hold the presses; @Thrift Vader is a Jesuit. Man I did not see that coming! We know him as a man of the cloth, but usually that cloth is part of a BAPE or Yohji Yamamoto ensemble, not priestly vestments. And what about the other requirements? The vow of poverty won't be a problem since the man is a champion thrifter, but the vow of chastity may come as a surprise to Mrs. Vader.

And I'm no expert on Japanese imperial edicts or anything, but since Tokugawa Ieyasu expelled the Jesuits from Japan way back in 1614, (and who knows if that has ever been repealed), our man may need to relocate. I'd offer up a spare bedroom but the kid's home from college and all, you understand. Anybody else got a guest room for a brother in need? (All in fun Vader, samu!)

Last edited:

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@SpooPoker the Prps are all tagged 38, but every single pair of selvedge I've ever found all seem to Have their sizing chosen by throwing a dart at a board, so who knows, may end up being a 34 waist. I'll measure them up. That also reminds me that there is something Cheetah I need to get verified and shoot you a PM on. Better late than never.

@Mr. Moo i wondered where I dropped my belt. Feel free to send it back to me, haha.

Did someone say gun talk is next on the list? I'll let the pic do the talking. Cheapest think I've ever bought from Sig, haha.
IMG_3928.JPG

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
99.9% of the ascot Chang I see is point collar, chipped MoP buttons, and wear around the cuffs and collars - so this was cool to find. Minty ascot Chang with single FC, cutaway high stand collar and covered placket. Plus Irish Linen Ludlow, CdG shirt inside out, PS super 120s in a nice plaid

image.jpg

Today's stuff below,pretty good day after having a bunch of dry ones.

BBBF OCBD, second in the thrifted collection so N/A, Susu white Spread, GBV with almost every tag removed (???), PRL Unlined leather shirt, so sick

image.jpg

Rugby tweed windowpane vest, quarter lined BB1818 fitz in a great windowpane
image.jpg

And these are the two biggest suits I've found in awhile, both are 50L x 45. BB1818 Madison (lardini) and BBGF (Martin Greenfield.)
image.jpg

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@silverwarebandit I'm convinced fat guys love BB. I found a current BB Fitzgerald in a 56L last week that I can't photograph at all because it just looks stupid on everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads