1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.

1. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Not thrifted (though retail on these is like thrifting them) but these dont drop till tomorrow.... and its today....

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 7.23.31 PM.png

JohnAAG, HansderHund, 330CK and 2 others like this.
  3. vexco

vexco Senior member

Yes. Practically any piece(within reason) between 1996 and 2003 will sell very well.

4. rhyme

rhyme Senior member

Finish line had them available yesterday. Kopped a pair.

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Furrealz? Thats nuts.

6. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

Yes. Earlier name of Marmot. Late 70s/early IIRC

7. carreragt7

carreragt7 Senior member

Remmmy is all over the map in the comps but the two styles that I've picked up seem to do relatively well, $150-300. So at the price paid it's still an instacop unless there are signs of wear. This particular one literally looks NWOT so I'm hoping for about $250 out of it if/when I list it. It's around my size, but I'm planning on getting back to my regular size soon. Haha.

Continuing my recent finds of exotic shoes... a bit of a 70s vibe.

IMG_3046.JPG

8. SpooPoker

9. leftofthedial

leftofthedial Senior member

10. carreragt7

carreragt7 Senior member

Allen Edmonds stamping on bottom says otherwise... or are these things faked?!
    Drop some sneaker knowledge on me, what is the name of the ones you've kopped a day early? I've got some y-3, the pirate black yeezys (thrifted last week in my size for $8, woot woot!). I do appreciate a comfy sneaker. :)

11. carreragt7

carreragt7 Senior member

IMG_3148.JPG IMG_3147.JPG I'm second guessing myself as I had these ones in my recent pics. Will have to go grab the shoes to see if I'm just getting old and forgetful. Because obviously Spoo has way more expertise on this stuff, haha.
    Genuine sharkskin.

12. SpooPoker

What does it say on the bottom of the first shoe you posted? Thats a croc print but absolutely not a real skin.

My shoes are the white Yeezys

https://www.kicksonfire.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-white-detailed-look/