• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hurricane Party!!! So my plan is to head out to Jupiter Beach the day after this passes, and "thrift" for some exposed gold and silver coins that are from the various Spanish shipwrecks here a few centuries ago.
Keep us posted. Sounds like a blast! I used to be big into metal detecting. Sounds lots of awesome stuff.

SteelGuy

Reaction score

"Laura Piana"?Or "Loro Piana"? ;-)

He wasn't sure, but I was...

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hurricane Party!!! So my plan is to head out to Jupiter Beach the day after this passes, and "thrift" for some exposed gold and silver coins that are from the various Spanish shipwrecks here a few centuries ago.

We did that years ago on Captiva and, while we didn't find any coins, we did come away with some huge shark teeth (no, not megalodon, but still impressive).

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
those are jordan 13s and worth picking up

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The midsole on those 13s is throwing me off.

Pick them up if cheap enough and post more pics later on, Frenchy.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
Don't remember if I'd posted these or not- I picked these up a while ago and gave them to my brother, he gave them back because his feet are too wide.

Can anyone help ID the skin? They're Walter Newberg for Wilkes Bashford

What about this BB belt? Is this a skin or printed? The content tag was removed

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't remember if I'd posted these or not- I picked these up a while ago and gave them to my brother, he gave them back because his feet are too wide.

Can anyone help ID the skin? They're Walter Newberg for Wilkes Bashford

What about this BB belt? Is this a skin or printed? The content tag was removed

Shoes are lizard. Belt is embossed.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look good. Worth a cop and a gamble.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Usually when Matthew blows into town, he grabs all the gold and zooms off in his Ferrari.
not a bad idea to hang onto the RB stock lenses just in case you ever decide to make a change...
I plan to hawk the sun lenses on ebay, further defraying my cost. I'll never get Lasik, and am hard on my glasses so need new ones every few years and by then they're too beat to resell...only useful as old spares just in case.

Darkadious

Reaction score
For whoever was asking about a decent camera for pictures. Assuming your phone camera is ****, you can get an iPhone SE used on craigslist for $300, no more than $325. Really good mobile camera and a great phone.

The next step would be to grab an older DSLR body for $3-400 and drop another $80-120 on a lens. But really the SE will have very comparable pictures for eBay. You won't find much of a difference until you spend around $700 for a camera. I'm sure there are android phones that have comparable cameras if that's your thing.

You can also use Adobe Lightroom and batch edit all of your photos if the colors are a little off or if you want to change the lighting. You can try it out for free, pay $10 a month, or pirate it. It's a great tool but probably more than most care to use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads