• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This should do well, unlined

jkidd41011

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I actually had a sweater very similar to that in college. Unless they did some type of reissue that looks damn good for about 25 years old.

zerobid

Reaction score
Lol I know.
Just wanted to make sure that it was true advertising.

LetsGetWeird

Reaction score
Was grinding the racks with @Nell this weekend. We found fodder for days and then

:slayer::slayer:

Last edited:

jkidd41011

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ethrift came in today:

So soft.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First Brioni for personal use. Most of the Brioni I find is 44-46+. I hardly ever see it in a 40-42R and the few times I have something has always killed the deal. It was either dated, had really short sleeves with working cuffs, etc. I'm normally a 42R but I find that Brioni is cut a little full for me, so this 40R was perfect. Not true thrift, about 5% of retail. Wool/Silk blend.

When I saw the lining on this jacket I thought Kiton, and the next thing that immediately jumped into my head was there was a 6-letter word beginning with a 'V' and containing an 'i' and a 'c' and an 'n' was written all over the lining. Unfortunately, that word was not Vicuna, but it's still cashmere with the client tag still attached. Not true thrift either but probably less than 5% retail. n/a

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads