• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

@SpooPoker

Hell yes!

Vintage Spoo finds are my favorite Spoo finds.

My hands down favorite as well. How crazy is that Givenchy space age hat? And the Harris Tweed cape? Just so great.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
@Purplelabel: Great find on that overcoat!

My hands down favorite as well. How crazy is that Givenchy space age hat? And the Harris Tweed cape? Just so great.

Nice find on that Ferragamo swimsuit! My Moschino swimsuit was returned and it was 100% my fault. The elastic, which I apparently overlooked, was completely shot due to age. Double check yours for the same!

Oh, and what's the story on that PRL cashmere...mens? Available? Smallish?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

@Purplelabel: Great find on that overcoat!
Nice find on that Ferragamo swimsuit! My Moschino swimsuit was returned and it was 100% my fault. The elastic, which I apparently overlooked, was completely shot due to age. Double check yours for the same!

Oh, and what's the story on that PRL cashmere...mens? Available? Smallish?

Yeah, a nice sexy paisley one piece… ill be sure to wear my paisley pocket square at the beach with her! :lol:

PRL is mens, shawl collar, nice and fluffy. Tagged a M but looks smaller than that.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Yeah, a nice sexy paisley one piece… ill be sure to wear my paisley pocket square at the beach with her! :lol:

PRL is mens, shawl collar, nice and fluffy. Tagged a M but looks smaller than that.

PM on the way.

Quick question:

I'm in the field, is a vintage (80s probably) Hugo Boss camel colored Loro Piana cashmere blazer worth kopping at $19.99?

Cheers!

Probably not. White label? Shoulder pads? Unvented? Low buttoning point and/or gorge? If yes to any of those, I'd personally leave it. Others may disagree.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those dribbling over the Anderson & Sheppard overcoat, measurments are in.

Chest: 46"
Shoulder: 20.5"
Pit to Pit: 22"
Sleeve length: 25"

... the overall length is long, I'm 5ft 10 and it's knee length for me.

PM me and we'll have a chat over tea and crumpets.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a nice sexy paisley one piece… ill be sure to wear my paisley pocket square at the beach with her!
lol8[1].gif

This is something that only happens in Long Island right?

white collar

Reaction score
Glad to see everyones pulling fire out there
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
. I was doing some modeling in my favorite Brioni when I bent down to pick something up this happened.

After almost putting multiple holes in the studio wall I thought I'd spend the weekend in! Good luck to whoever hits my usual territory.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fffffgfgggccck. Lost my Rx RayBans somewhere in a thrift. Sticking around for a while longer in case someone turns them in, but I'm not hopeful. So that's like $300 out the window, unless a miracle happens. I need a cigarette...

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fffffgfgggccck. Lost my Rx RayBans somewhere in a thrift. Sticking around for a while longer in case someone turns them in, but I'm not hopeful. So that's like $300 out the window, unless a miracle happens. I need a cigarette...

Someone probably already took them to the counter and paid for them

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Few recent UK finds as promised. Loads more I haven't snapped yet...

Dutti Navy Suede Loafers

North Face Nuptse Goose Down Vest

Lazy snap from CT website. Same obv.

Gieves and Hawkes Wool/Cash

Orvis chinos Made in USA

Church's w/ rubber sole

Tired now. Drinking gin. Wife in bed. :slayer:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, would a ZZegna corduroy SC be flippantly? It's diffusion, but fall is coming up...

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys, would a ZZegna corduroy SC be flippantly? It's diffusion, but fall is coming up...

Definitely a market there, just depends on how much meat there is on the bones. What price are they asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads