• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fancy thrifts out of New York!

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^

what's more, i strongly suspect that is a fake anyways.

tag looks hinky and i don't think i've ever seen Ralphie replace the stars with an RL in the canton like that.

edit: i think they do with the polo jeans stuff but i think it would be unusual on the lo sport stuff.
Can't imagine all of the below are fake. Also, how often does Polo Sport actually get faked?

TJGent87

Reaction score
Few from this week and maybe last week.

^ N/A

^ this was something I forgot to take pics of, fall's coming up
stirpot.gif

Today's events

My purchase

You guys have got to take a trip if you can, the place is really nice as expected. I missed @SpooPoker but I met some of his team, nice people. I'll definitely be going back, the jacket is from his inventory

Last edited:

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can't imagine all of the below are fake. Also, how often does Polo Sport actually get faked?
He doesn't know what hes talking about he just likes to wipe don't pay any attn I dont . Plus it was made in Canada .it was legit .

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LVC CPO True thrift. My size and fits good and looks great but I'm going to flip anyways just to piss off that guy from yesterday who thinks you should only thrift for yourself.

Last edited:

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

You've been on fire with ties. One donor? What's that Burberry underneath, a trench?

I think I offered you a Salvatore Piccolo shirt a few months ago that I saw at TK Maxx. It sold/disappeared before markdowns, but I did thrift one today.

Can't be. From many many different locations. Happy and sad about it. Wish I was finding suits!

PM incoming on that Piccolo

Fancy thrifts out of New York!

Probably (re)donated by the shop owner.

Few from this week and maybe last week.

First time I tried on SuSu pants I hated them. Way too slim through the seat and thigh.

Then I lost weight.

I love them now.

Last edited:

TJGent87

Reaction score
First time I tried on SuSu pants I hated them. Way too slim through the seat and thigh.

Then I lost weight.

I love them now.
I'm in the process of losing weight and think I'm going to hang on to the flannel pair.
Home run #onestop again.

@tgent87 I missed you man!!!!
Yea apparently not by much, I'll be visiting again in the future. Figured you'd like the pic in the same mirror from your IG.

Last edited:

TJGent87

Reaction score

LVC CPO True thrift. My size and fits good and looks great but I'm going to flip anyways just to piss off that guy from yesterday who thinks you should only thrift for yourself.
Great find, I would've passed that 100x's simply because I don't know much about, could you or anyone explain a bit more?

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aside from the glasses here's the rest
Alden x2

Finally found a Barbour jacket
Darnley

Couple coach belts and some Kate Spades

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great find, I would've passed that 100x's simply because I don't know much about, could you or anyone explain a bit more?

I almost put it back because the collar point was so massive and the label looked dated and I thought it was true vintage and not worth the effort. The made in Portugal tag caught my eye and was what gave it away tho - the newer LVC tags look like this (great photos but you can kinda see).

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ZnQAAOSwLpdW8wjI/s-l1600.jpg
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/t5IAAOSw1h5XQQDd/$_1.JPG

Also, on the care tag it says "Levis Vintage Clothing" and is one of those little booklets that more modern clothing has with 4-5 languages and stuff.

e: another slightly better photo of a tag here:
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/7ZIAAOSwZtJW-t7k/s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics