• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
yup, that was at the one in the valley.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a mighty ignorant statement. There are many ways to find oneself with ****** credit that have nothing to do with being irresponsible.
This is correct, my statement was totally false. I've found personally, all the ways to harm mine are by simply not taking care of responsbilities, missing payment dates, or not staying on top of finances and such. However absolutely, foreclosure or eviction are obviously not in a persons control and unfortunate and hurt credit. Hell, I tried to cancel a credit line cuz I no longer wished to have an account at a certain bank, found out canceling the credit line will hurt my score. Keeping a balance above halfway on your credit limit will also harm your credit. Credit checks ******* harm your credit. I wasn't thinking logically about the credit situation stating that, I was focused on how key it is to be sure you don't run into a situation where you are forced to leave grails in your wake. However Focusing on one thing and my mind went out the ******* window referencing another. My apologies.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
Hey is anyone near Studio City and can proxy? @IRKSM hit me up and wanted that purple corduroy Dries suit. I'm back in the east side and can't get up there the rest of the day.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is correct, my statement was totally false. I've found personally, all the ways to harm mine are by simply not taking care of responsbilities, missing payment dates, or not staying on top of finances and such. However absolutely, foreclosure or eviction are obviously not in a persons control and unfortunate and hurt credit. Hell, I tried to cancel a credit line cuz I no longer wished to have an account at a certain bank, found out canceling the credit line will hurt my score. Keeping a balance above halfway on your credit limit will also harm your credit. Credit checks ******* harm your credit. I wasn't thinking logically about the credit situation stating that, I was focused on how key it is to be sure you don't run into a situation where you are forced to leave grails in your wake. However Focusing on one thing and my mind went out the ******* window referencing another. My apologies.

Divorce also, iirc...

Yup - friend of mine married a guy 20 years ago, all was well for 19.5 years, then it went into the toilet - he racked up tons of credit card charges that she was halfway responsible for in the divorce, and he ruined her credit in the process.

Dude in my mom's neighborhood got nailed by an uninsured drunk driver - his medical bills exceeded his insurance coverage, he used credit to pay for monthly bills etc since he had little income...until they maxed out, he had to declare bankruptcy, house got foreclosed etc.

ID theft will also do a number on you...and you can be as secure and responsible as you want, all it takes is one good hack, or one bad employee someplace.

I screwed up my own credit twice. The first time was, in fact, being irresponsible. I had no idea how credit worked - no one taught me - and at age 18 I'd racked up charges I couldn't pay. Wasn't that bad tho. The 2nd time was a business venture that went south and I had some unsecured loans I couldn't pay. That one took longer to get out from under and was a lot of work to set right, but I'm sterling - last time I checked my score was 805.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have that on an SD card playlist in my car...which also includes Double Dutch Bus, You Dropped a Bomb on Me, Atomic Dog, and other classics of the era.

I'm supposed to be working - sorry for the flurry...back to work.

Last edited:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to sneak into dancing with stars!

And Pierson v Post...Cartier frameless legit and worth a few bills

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to sneak into dancing with stars!

And Pierson v Post...Cartier frameless legit and worth a few bills

Thank you. I was 90% sure, what with the Cartier etched lenses and all, but to pick them up for $2.49 out of a basket full of junk, my first thought was "fake" LOL. Good to know they're the real deal. On to FeeBay they go! (the wife doesn't like them)

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Still fuming.

I've been looking for Poole for years. And then this for 50 quid? **** my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads