• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Heads up to those that live near a major metropolitan/GOOD Bloomingdales.....They've had this seasons line of Canali 1934 and Kei as well as Eidos Napoli on Clearance but today only it's an extra 60% off all clearance items...if you want some Isaia made.... in the factory owned by the company that manufacturers Isaia but doesn't manufacturer mainline Isaia blah blah blah .... better yet, if you are someone who has never given a **** about the different Isaia manufacturing facilities and just generally accept that all they're tailored Goods (not including Gianluca Napoli line) are ******* gorgeous pieces of work, even though construction quality does differ a little....then go buy some motherfucking Eidos for pennies on the dollar cuz that **** is straight fire...your welcome..

I actually prefer Eidos over Isaia. Love the few pieces I have. If anyone goes and is willing to proxy anything 40 L I'll make it worth your while.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Heads up to those that live near a major metropolitan/GOOD Bloomingdales.....They've had this seasons line of Canali 1934 and Kei as well as Eidos Napoli on Clearance but today only it's an extra 60% off all clearance items...if you want some Isaia made.... in the factory owned by the company that manufacturers Isaia but doesn't manufacturer mainline Isaia blah blah blah .... better yet, if you are someone who has never given a **** about the different Isaia manufacturing facilities and just generally accept that all they're tailored Goods (not including Gianluca Napoli line) are ******* gorgeous pieces of work, even though construction quality does differ a little....then go buy some motherfucking Eidos for pennies on the dollar cuz that **** is straight fire...your welcome..

If I had a little more money in the bank I'd be all over the Canali Kei.

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dunno if you're aware but that **** be licensed....dunno if you're stoked for personal cop or you think it's a quality crafted piece...

At true thrift price, IDGAF because I'll use it in the home office if not really flipable. Has some nice things, like dovetail construction on the drawer. Thanks for the heads up tho!

Last edited:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new Can you spot the Jos. Bank suit advertisement has just blown away all of my perceptions about Canali and Armani designs.....sarcasm? yes...sarcasm.

AlexJ1100

Reaction score
The new Can you spot the Jos. Bank suit advertisement has just blown away all of my perceptions about Canali and Armani designs.....sarcasm? yes...sarcasm.

Link? I can't seem to find it and don't have cable.

Edit - Never mind, found it.
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AjFi/jos-a-bank-suit-challenge

Didn't have to go one second beyond this shot to tell you which one was Jos A Bank

Hint, its the one with the outdated boxy cut and football pad shoulders

Last edited:

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@nataku

Anything special? Thing is near mint not a single issue.

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gene. *******. Wilder. Just when I thought I couldnt love him any more.
This.
Wow, if I could have this level of insight to my own daily wear :(
This.
Finally found something at a Saks Off. RLBL Daniel Linen SC 40 R NWOT for well under the 10% rule. My photography set-up is poor, but its a great cobalt blue.
Good God that's stunning. And my size too. :smarmy:
40 L. You should buy this: https://*****************/listings/412945-Eidos-Eidos-Plaid-Sport-Coat-50L-40L If it fit me, I would. Edit: Why no Grailed links?
I think they had some scrap during the early days of Grailed --- I think Grailed was spamming people here. Eidos is fine. More unstructured cut than most Isaia. But some cuts are not very flattering. And I have yet to see one with the level of handwork I've seen on (some) Isaia. EDIT: BTW, if the one you tried to link to is the green Lorenzo, that's the one from No Man Walks Alone and is specifically the one that DOESN'T fit me well.

Last edited:

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fashionablemale

Reaction score
Thrift Funded Brag and Thanks.

I just received my Clemson Season Tickets and Parking Passes as well as my tickets to this weekend's game between Clemson and Auburn in Auburn. All of these have been Thrift funded!

I am so thankful for all of the help and tips the experts in this thread have provided. Huge shout out to @vexco @Chotii @1ofTheCoolKids for all of the pointers and secrets they have shared. I love this new hobby and this awesome community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads