• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/m/products/all-clad-stainless-steel-asparagus-pot/

I haven't been posting my clothing finds, but I think I get more excited by stuff like this.

The thing about this is that thanks to the food network, way more people know what all clad is than know what brunello or loro is, so it always amazes me when it's just sitting around.

Just make sure that it's not warped when you find it (not that it really matters for an asparagus pot)

Last edited:

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it's this coat.. I need it.

If it's that shirt, burn it.
The details and freshness of this Harrods suit called out to me.

Oh hai.

lucky linen duck hunt camo, thought was worth a shot.

I know this has been hammered into the ground, but this has to be something?

not a sweater, but like the RL flag, always a bridesmaid...

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lardini, right? There is a local store that has three of them right now. But they want $32.50 each and I can't bring myself to pay that much for a suit. I am too spoiled with cheap **** around here.
yep, lardini. Yep, $32 sucks. This was $20 which is on the low end of this area for suits now.

futuremyth

Reaction score
I know this has been hammered into the ground, but this has to be something?

Woolrich John Rich & Bros is the mid-tier line of theirs, if I remember correctly. I think the hierarchy of current lines goes Woolrich Originals (green label) < Woolrich JR&B (navy label) < Woolrich White (white label). I have a few Woolrich JRB shirts and a blazer and it's decent stuff but there's not much resale on it in my experience.

Woolrich Woolen Mills (aka WWM, black label similar to the old Woolrich label) is a discontinued line that Mcnairy and Suzuki both designed for, that's the one people get really excited about.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had to do a double take when I saw these. Cole Haan shell, made in Italy with what looks to be about 50 nails in the heel.

joshmick

Reaction score
So I have a lead on a 60s blackface fender princeton, basically my dream amp. If I end up winning, do any of you have any suggestions on shipping it? It would be from an out of state private seller, not ebay.

Thanks!

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

So I have a lead on a 60s blackface fender princeton, basically my dream amp. If I end up winning, do any of you have any suggestions on shipping it? It would be from an out of state private seller, not ebay. 

Thanks!

sure... just give me the address and ill go pick it up for you ;)

but FedEx has done great for me. my dad has also shipped his steel guitars with them and never had a problem. (aside from the cost and the weight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads