• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I appreciate all the feedback with the dieting and working out. I really have gotten some great PMs and taken a lot of what you guys have said. Sorry if it caused a derailing..

I just listed the Free Briefcase that I mentioned yesterday. I will be paying for the shipping to your location. Preferably in the US :satisfied: It is over in the free give away thread below.

Good luck to everyone and please respect the rules and only make one guess per day! I hope others will give away and get that thread going :spam:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/368686/free-give-away-thread/90#post_8482987

Well that was effing fast! green_machine is our winner. I dont like how this one ended this fast. I ll be listing something next week!

Last edited:

Rewfio

Reaction score
Those AE strandmok are pretty sick @impuntura
And those blue suede shoes are perfect for when I'm out in Compton lol

Last edited:

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they was fake AF
I will take ur word for it as I have never seen a pair before real or fake.they did not feel substantial or make an impression on me so you could be right.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Imp, the real ones feel pretty fake too. Many of the lightweight shoes seem cheaply made upon inspection. I've got a pair of Y-3 Qasa Racer lows that I'd think were knockoffs if I hadn't bought straight from adidas/y-3.

Today I picked up some AE Byron, AE Bimini horsebit woven(made in Italy), and Gucci horsebit loafers. All used but not horrible condition. Also a nice Brooks made in USA cafe racer style leather jacket.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apologies to any Millenials from before.
Its just natural to think of the next generation as pussies.
You will do too when ur time comes.

From today BRAND ******* new Magnanis and AE and the AE from morning although those are worn.

I literally just deleted a whole thing about how everyone is ******* high and those boots are AE Daltos and retail for 450, but apparently you guys are still on abut the Yeezys...glad I caught that,that post would have been nothing short of immensly embarassig....so in that case, congratz on the boots, most over priced boots relative to quality on the market and every AE head in the country could give a **** less and those will flip top dollar without question.

Oh and I guess while I'm at it, don't take anybody's word, simply write down the reference number from Kimyes size tag and search it. If the search comes back matching make and model you have some expensive kicks too. The true and the ONLY fool proof, fake/real test when it comes to trainers and athletic shoes and such, don't listen to anybodies opinion, just simply search the reference and you got everything you need. Good luck.

Oh and lastly I felt it was necessary to add, Ye is a genius without question, however probably 5 or so months ago the man also tweeted this statement verbatim..."I JUST SAW ZOOLANDER 2 FOR THE 2ND TIME!"

I love the guy's work but i literally walked out of that movie 15 minutes in and I downloaded it illegally
rimshot.gif
...trash can get filled quick though ....this single statement will forever leave me so ******* confused. Ur all welcome.

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man, yeezys are so hot you don't know. and single shoe markets are pretty active for amputees etc.
Sorry nm.....I oce left a single Zegna Couture XXX hand numbered dress shoe behind that was dead mint. I turned that situation into a joke. It got dark quick so ima go ahead and retract that....and in no way whatsoever was the joke at the expensive of any individual who has lost any limb or part of their body...with that said, it shall remain untold.

Last edited:

bboowwyy

Reaction score
Valentino shirt
Probably my favourite shirt i've ever found. Really nice navy camo pattern on a thick cotton poplin.
I'm thinking the "2014 Milano" on the tag means it was a runway item from 2014, which is cool.
edit: not sure what's going on with the colours, no fading is visible in person.

27819765786_022e5818ba_c.jpg

27242000744_b3297a25f9_c.jpg

27576429440_99dcab0835_c.jpg

27752843152_61cf977147_c.jpg

27819773536_08bdab251e_c.jpg

Veronique Branquinho cotton blazer
as worn by spacepope HERE

27819763816_1946f16c5c_c.jpg

27819771456_b3d99b8ce6_c.jpg

27752836242_d7baeb0fc2_c.jpg

27241991294_c434e0b651_c.jpg

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Being unable to know all of your sizes. A good pair of examples are @ barrelntrigger and me.
He powerlifts. And could squat lift the front end of a Camaro. Dude is solid. But not ripped. By choice.
He just prefers to be strong.

I worked on farms for 2 years, and road construction. Doing hard manual labor.10 hours a day. Both cardio, and heavy lifting. I legit looked like Wolverine. And was a powerhouse.

But Barrel was easily 40% stronger when we met. We never did arm wrestle. But i have arm wrestled enough people to know. He lost a lot of weight powerlifting. And that might work for you. I recommend sending him a pm for deeetz. He will be glad to help.

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Zegna shoes were a steal @ 6$. Damn, should have checked the thread before bed.
Nothing but pleats last night. These LB looked minty but couldn't get over the hard double pleats. Probably should have grabbed them but meh. The Zegna were a nice grey but the person who let the waist out did a **** job. I could have fixed them but didn't care enough because the pleats I also noticed I mainly post things I passed on lol but that's because I enjoy the thread and want to contribute even when I don't find anything for myself.

Last edited:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

man, yeezys are so hot you don't know. and single shoe markets are pretty active for amputees etc.

why did this make me laugh? i feel terrible for laughing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads