• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Reaction score
Had a solid couple of days, nothing magnificent, but some good personal stuff.
Pop on Vintage Versace Mod E01 Col 649, and a Swatch for the summer/gym

Nearly New Serengeti Pisa's in my size

Pop on CPs

Not pictured:
Antique Cane with sterling silver banding
Brioni blue shirt in my size
Couple other things Im forgetting

Last edited:

LooknGr8

Reaction score
All this Vegas talk....I HATE that town but have been there twice this year on business (working trade shows)...the only thing I like is the food, which is great -- when you're on an expense account. For pure kitsch value I was forced to go to the Peppermill one night OMFG can't miss out. In honor of the Rat Pack for a drink I ordered a snifter of brandy LOL...hidden gem discovery this year has been Lotus of Siam off strip, ever see an Asian restaurant positively reviewed in Gourmet? This place has articles like this all over the web, it's brilliant.

On to business. Anyone 10-1/2D need some awesome Imperial V-Cleats? I kopped for a friend named Dick (true story) and he SAID HE DIDN'T WANT THEM despite perfect size. I texted him from the store and he said get them for him! Then I Lexol'ed, re-edge inked, polished, shined up like the sun (OK, maybe not that glossy) and now I have these shoes for trade. PM if you want to swap. I am a size 9, and I love AEs and Aldens and Nettleton's and whatever else -- you know what's good and what isn't I don't have to tell you. I have a lot of wingtips, would love some plainer dress stuff with the leather soles. Anyone who's traded with me before knows I'm easy. Would kill for some double monks in any color. Also would love some spectators, like if you're sitting on some Gripfast black and white spectator wingtips OMFG

Brantley11

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Would you kind gentlemen be so kind in helping me dating the French Shriner & Urner shoes I found. They are mint black shell cordovan short wings. I have read conflicting things about the inclusion of Urner and when it was removed.

The shoes have excellent construction. The construction is on par with my Alden shortwings.

Anyway any information on the date of these shoes would be greatly appreciated.

Doomsticks

Reaction score

Nice replacements for my black perforated leather CPs that are falling to pieces. Lanvin sneaks, POP! And woop!

Last edited:

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slightly better photos of the Sulka cashmere sweaters from yesterday. So nice and luxurious.

AHS

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sorry guys but no trades unless i owe you one you know who you are.
All from one donor some of these were unworn.i picked up 16 pairs and left some behind (long gone dont ask for proxy)

I had no idea that the great city of (deleted) has such thrifting opportunities.

That said, great job on your finds! :slayer:

Last edited:

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is that thing that guy wearing glasses is holding?
Birdcage liner? Puppy pads? Wrapping paper?

That dude stood in line for about 20 minutes while I was there and then wandered off to do some work or something. Came back right before the store opened.

At the 9 am go time, the line was looooooooooooooooooooooong.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5 stores and only 1 tie....

Last edited:

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This one nearly pushed me over the edge. Why oh why would you put a tag through here.

Passed in dolphin Zegna lol

Takai

Reaction score
Sort of thrift fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads