• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewfio

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the good orange tab or not, they're pretty crisp, looks like they've been sitting in someone's closet for a while, look unused...did not buy, yet

green_machine

Reaction score
much softer than any cashmere i've felt and softer than a wool/vicuna overcoat i had.

Mint condition with a '49-'62 union tag.

e. de montagnac & fils did make 100% vicuna but sadly my tag is not labeled. I will pretend it is. :confused:

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to @Dirt for the help in finding the right keywords to figure out the value of that old Lo ski shirt I got. Sold for a cool $275 private sale. Had over 24 watchers but ended without a bid, had multiple people contact me after it ended trying to buy it.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
Did some drunk e thrifting last night. It'll be interesting to see what Linda actually sends me. :embar:

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hehe I recognize that shirt in the mirror. Been seeing you a lot around town lately! Spotted ya at #01 this AM.
ya I was out today. Wife had appointment the boys come next week. Funny I own about every shirt there is but I've really been loving my j crew ones lately. Only got one kiton today and one other grail besides the loro.

Versace Guy

Reaction score

If you guys are hunting shirts, nice ones are ubiquitous down here in Redneckville. I detest listing shirts. I will only buy what I can wear and leave the rest or proxy. What sizes are you guys looking for? I regularly come across: dress shirts - Eton, Hamilton, Truzzi, etc. / casual shirts - PRL, Orvis, Viyella, Etro, marital aid, Inis Meain, Sid Mashburn, etc. Most of them are pretty cheap. However, the last time I was at a particular store, they wanted $12-14 for the Sid Mashburn and Inis Meain shirts. **** that...

I will be interested in any Eton or Etro non-striped in size 15 you can find :)

^^i have also saw a Loro coat like that in my area, it is marked up to $285 :/

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
Guys, any idea what I'm looking at here? We have a matching pair. They're Knoll and I think they're old. We got them for cheap at a junk store in Michigan a few years back and I'm wondering whether to insure them for an upcoming move. They're in very good shape with a few minor scrapes and dings but nothing major. I don't know if they're refinished. Any idea of value?

@330CK @impuntura

Edit: Tag says Knoll Associates 375 Madison Ave., New York 22

Last edited:

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big ups to @SpooPoker for helping authenticat this thing. If it doesn't fit I will for sure cry

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
@turkey_sandwich are those marble on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads