• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amercs

Reaction score
Saw my first pair of Alden in the wild today...
beat to hell... should clean up pretty nice though...

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Purple label, I would have hit you if you hadn't kopd dat!

@ridethecliche

Is Ebay that easily affected? Lol (noob question)

For a show with that much viewership and that high profile of an actor, possibly. I'm mostly curious if people see a larger than expected spike.

Last edited:

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Thigh seems a little tight, maybe let that out and solve the flair at the same time (assuming you want to get rid of it).

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Was flipping through estate sales and this pic caught my eye.

Woke up before the sun and got a good number. Got a whole mess of stuff, including a recent Brioni suit. But this baby right here....$15!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, shieet.

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not too dated? What about the trouser flare?

Take it to a decent alterations tailor, that will narrow down nicely, couple of other minor alterations and it will fit great. (Assuming it fits across the shoulders, I can't quite see from that angle.)

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found this boss vintage bespoke 3 piece earlier. It's heavy as ****. Didn't cop though.

Y U No KOP bespoke 3 piece?
Eazy, Althought you were open and willing never during our omy rying gagmenet ment you, picking your brain about **** I know you I knoweabout know I shuod buy or whatever seentially neededint somone to kicking ibt he assand not be an iditon, Essentially my time wasted thought I acted Shopping with ey re ther th guy the ****. the LLmom knew thsi skist as m88 ch, his mother, and tossing all the dumb *********** ficart, andwhether it was bought or not, the oubght was hthe he knew that th
ANd Althought the innocence of the inention in whcih I aprot goether ehsed aammswer I kknow knowalreyoud, we had to get ti and not pick it it outI reminded them that sh9twas ruft rust so nomeone got shot
The eeded to find the person that would share teh same resulast or if ANtherhaybe he prived a marter ovtion or on ly ,that, thatlnot killl them all,, I do possess an understanding of wearing the stufff, stoo, eomtimes I have sspecifical thinkins teake tc... I need some to tay no......wounlld up

Purple label, I would have hit you if you hadn't kopd dat!
For a show with that much viewership and that high profile of an actor, possibly. I'm mostly curious if people see a larger than expected spike.
How about before we go and make hasty decision, like alterations and such, we simply acknowlidge that (Ungle Jompso does seem too have a lot of stuff, and thsis where I assure you, yes, yes I do
Take it to a decent alterations tailor, that will narrow down nicely, couple of other minor alterations and it will fit great. (Assuming it fits across the shoulders, I can't quite see from that angle.)
OK. My Offer just nearly double, simply the idea you would take a ENlish spoke, tuit o a tailor to to not have it aldteredn ye to dchance proptionaltion measuementsion and szing and such like that, as if its a goddamn ******* art ecllass experiement? You Do thatHgoo Ahday with an and every Hupp Bosso suit your every find ever. My I don't think 'ones abought idemts uch as Ferraris and lamos and such here mere thamge thieval aspects as to why they are what they are and so special in the pecialplace.

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OK. My Offer just nearly double, simply the idea you would take a ENlish spoke, tuit o a tailor to to not have it aldteredn ye to dchance proptionaltion measuementsion and szing and such like that, as if its a goddamn ******* art ecllass experiement? You Do thatHgoo Ahday with an and every Hupp Bosso suit your every find ever. My I don't think 'ones abought idemts uch as Ferraris and lamos and such here mere thamge thieval aspects as to why they are what they are and so special in the pecialplace. 

Make this legible and I'll give you the courtesy of an answer.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a doctor in the house?
Is there a doctor in the house!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads